******** Need of a Complaint Box ********

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Ebay should introduce a complaint Box in Community where Ebay is bound to reply with in 4 working days and if the problem downot resolve with in 15 days then some senior person has to interfere in this regard and should take some action.

Each buyer or seller need yo be linked to its account manager on ebay website where there is a monitoring on how the account manager are handling the complaints and individual's satisfaction.

All of us are seeing that so many postings from ebay members are left without getting answered in his community. Ebay randomly selects some discussions and reply onit. Rest are left unattended.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

rraj6502
Community Member
I have order a Lumia 540back cover on 9 June 2015 but it has not yet delivered I made great mistake that I have ordered from eBay my id no 39444944394 when i call to customer service they say that it will be delivered soon now I am waiting for 10 day flipkart and amazon is better than eBay I think my money has gone
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

i m not purchase any item in this id. I am used coupon code . First time this coupon applied successfully but i am not complete transaction then i am used this coupon code again but this coupon not applied successful. Ebay account show coupon used previously but i am not purchase any item . please fix it. Thank you

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I was order a cell phone from your site but I have revived a mini sepekar and I launched a complain but till now I didn't get any solution if you continue doing this I have no more opition but realese a F.I.R. at last I kindly request you to kindly refund my money back
Message 4 of 4
latest reply