PowerShip Discussion

Hi All,

Please post your questions or query related to joining the PowerShip program, including requests / feedback into this forum.

We will be reviewing this forum on a daily basis and provide answers to your questions, helping you to enroll into the program and get benefited with fast delivery experience and complete piece of mind for shipping experience.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 1 of 101
latest reply
100 REPLIES 100

Re: PowerShip Discussion

Regarding Paisapay Id's : 35224611506 , 35234026110 
LP assigned: Blue Dart

I have applied for the eBay's powership program.

But now my item was sold on 16th Dec. 2013 and i marked the item as ready to ship on the same day of selling, but no LP (Bluedart as assigned to me in paisapay) has picked the item yet and when i call them i got the following reasons each time i called
1) They told me that it would be picked by evening on 17th Dec. 2013
2) They told me that the item will be picked by evening without fail by evening 6.30 on 18th Dec. 2013
3) On 19th they gave me a Token Number and said it would be picked today.
4) On 20th i called the bluedart logistics and mentioned my token number and they provided me a different token number and said it would be picked by evening 4 pm.
The item was not picked even on 20th and I called the eBay powership again they said the same reason and told me that i would receive a token number via SMS which i have not received. 
If i ask whether i ship it by a different LP by my own they say it will be picked dont worry. So this led to a automatic refund to the buyer via Paisapay, currently kept on hold. 

If this is the case what is the use of powership saying fast and easy shipping when there is no one to pickup the order and make the customers unhappy.

Now the buyer is completely unhappy and i need a quick response for this and a resolution for this.

Message 91 of 101
latest reply

Hello,

at mornig i had receive messange on my cell phone that your pickup has been registered by bluedart 

so now what will be nextt processure could any one help me 

Message 92 of 101
latest reply

Dear Sir,

today i had receive message that you puckup has been registered by Bluedart ,

now what will be next processure could you help me please 

Message 93 of 101
latest reply

for me powership is of great use as i dont have to run after courier company to ship and then update tracking number

bluedart office is near my home and i give them packages daily by hand and fedex/aramex comes daily to pickup so ebay powership rocks ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 94 of 101
latest reply

bluedart person will call u for pickup so give the package at ur nearest bluedart office.....who have EDP team talk to their manager
Message 95 of 101
latest reply

Hi,

we are a new registered seller (sidydatacom2014) and looking for enrolment in to ebay powership programme. till date we have shipped 21 items with zero percent defect and zero percent cancellation.

how we can get enrolment in powership programme.

Regards,

sidy datacom

Message 96 of 101
latest reply

HI,

Actually all of these couriers are more or less the same whether it is PowerShip or non-powership. I have had bad experiences with dtdc, indiapost for non-powership orders and at the same time damaged shipments were being delivered by Bluedart for powership orders. I think there is no escape. Fedex is showing some good performance though but they are limited to metro cities only.

Message 97 of 101
latest reply

I have completed 34 transactions in last 30 days as per clearly mention on powership eligibility, but when i call for that they told me that require 30 transaction for particular month January, that's annoying, why is it ?
Message 98 of 101
latest reply

Hello,

I am new to powershipping.

PS is activated and received the packing. Now i want to list item with powershipping but i am  not able to list it.

What do i need to change in listing to make it powershipping enabled?

Please reply asap.

Thanks

Message 99 of 101
latest reply

Pickup disputes.

The assigned LSP's do not pickup the courier on time. They take almost 5/6 days to pickup the packed orders. On checking with them I understood that they have not received any intimation about the pickup from EBay hence the delay.

This is Happenning from last one month, we did a big mistake enrolling under powership. A few orders are automatically refunded to the customer as they have not been shipped. We are losing business and rating too.

I have made repeated calls to the customer care, its futile. I wait for almost 30 minutes on an average to get connected to powership and only thing they say is they will arrange the pickup in 24 hours but nothing happens for days.

The following are the incident/reference/complaint no that I have gathered in the last month, THE REASON IS SAME

1) 1-51258227295

2)1-51208500261

3)1-51559159164

4) 1-51617925224

These are the only a few among the many.

Pls sort this out ASAP.

Ebay ID : fabseasons

Message 100 of 101
latest reply