PowerShip Discussion

Hi All,

Please post your questions or query related to joining the PowerShip program, including requests / feedback into this forum.

We will be reviewing this forum on a daily basis and provide answers to your questions, helping you to enroll into the program and get benefited with fast delivery experience and complete piece of mind for shipping experience.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 1 of 101
latest reply
100 REPLIES 100

PowerShip Discussion

My ebay I'd is 9910152220.
I have send around 11 mails to ebay to deactivate my POWERSHIP program but I haven't recieved any mail regarding the same.
Contacted the ebay customer care service 6 times but no response from them also. I even had a chat with one of your customer care representative to deactivate it but no response from them.I am not able to understand why is it soo difficult for ebay to deactivate it.
I even have send mail to inlogistics regarding the same but no response from them . I even have gone on this link to opt out of POWERSHIP program dealsebayin/powership/statusphp still no response from this also.
Was it my fault that I opted for POWERSHIP .????
Ebay should improve its customer service ..
I called the customer care and ask them if its possible to ship orders myself they told me to mail the details to inlogistics with paisapay I'd .

I did the same and it's being more than 3 days that no one has updated the shipping details on the website as I was told that it will be done within maximum 48 hours.
Please telme what should I do as I am really tired of all these things..
Message 81 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

this powership program is becoming really a big pain day by day....no reply to the mails,none of the problem is taken care, no body takes responsibility, and then ebay.in expects sellers to do everything in time and perfectly, this is pathetic....
Message 82 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Powership is getting expensive by the day. 

EBAY TEAM

Please talk to the vendors and have them provide service to all locations.

Its unfair that I have to ship an item through FEDEX at 48/- and the same item is sold by a metro city seller through bluedart at 37/-

This shipping charge has to be equal to all and not just special to metro city.

I had a rate contract with dtdc but moved to the powership for the benefits but now its pinching on my profit. You seriously have to do something about this or remove the 250 grams slab as this is very very unfair for non metro sellers.

I hope you will agree.

Message 83 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Dear Powership Team,

My association with Powership since my enrollment has beeen fabulous except the fact that I'm almost following up since last 3 weeks to get the packing material delieverd but there seems to be no one to take care of our queries in priority as all of my packing material has been long consumed.

As a feedback I would suggest Ebay to kindly go ahead with a toll free customer care line for Powership as well and also try reinforce the Powership staff as lately lot of sellers have enrolled for Powership and current set of powership team is unable to cater to queries of powership sellers.

Regards...

Rockishii

Message 84 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

hi,

my id was enabled for powership on 22nd june.at that time i was very  happy as it was an honor for me.but i regret to say after that it was very bitter experience for me co z till time  i am unable to use ps programme in real.my avialable lsp is dtdc at my location.as well as i know after enablemet pending shipments to serviceable pin code automatically assigned for picups and it should reflect in powership unshipped tab.but unfortunatly its still appearing in unshipped tab and i am unable to mark as shipped as this option doesnt appears in my system.i called many time ps cc and also sevral mails.they always reply this is a technical issue n it would reflect in powership unshipped tab in 2-3 days automatically.but really i am hopeless now.n ps cc people talk very arogantly.kindly if there could be any solution for my issue soon.then i would be alwys grateful to you.

thnx n regards

a

Message 85 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Hello Powership Team ,

Blue Dart is providing such a hoppless service in my location. As some of my order also  assigned by blue dart pick but this useless people wont come for pick up. 

I also email several times to ps team but no proper answer . There is very lenghty procedure to release remmitance when we receive order from blue dart.

Please ! Please ! Help me and come out with some solution

Message 86 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Hello Sameer,

I have exclided a state from my paisapay. But still I am getting orders from the same state. I talk to ebay customer care but they says please talk to poewrship team. 

1. When 1st time i talk to powership they said this option work only for the location which does not cover under powership. If pin code covered by powership then you get the orders.

2. When 2nd time i talk to powership they said there is none option like this in ebay so, that you can exclude a state.

Please let me know what should i do.

with regards

MataDin

Message 87 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

The Powership Team is ineffective. I have asked them to refund the money for PaisaPay ID 34588000907 and 34571506275 to the buyer literally 7 times. Still they are not processing the refund. This will destroying my reputation with the buyer, who feels i do not want to return the money.

Someone please help. What do i do?

Message 88 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Issues Not Solved from Around 2 Months by Powership

1)Paisapay ID : 34573040654

Product shipped on 14/09/2013 but still on Paisapay Review.

Still not received remmitance for this product  (2 Months Passed) 

2)Paisapay ID : 34675644494

Product shipped on 25/09/2013 but still on Paisapay Review.

Still not received remmitance for this product  (2 Months Passed) 

Same Problem as 1st one.

Both Products shipped through DTDC

3)Paisapay ID : 34611563259

Product handed over to pickup boy on 17th Sep and the product lost by the courier company.

But still not recevied remmitance for this product after 2 Months.... :smileysad:

Manifest sent and Reply from powership CS on 12th October 

" HI Member,

You will received remittance for this paisa pay id in upcoming cycle "

But still that upcoming cycle didn't came.

This message was recevied from the head of Aramex Powership Department (Pokharkar, Raju)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Complain done to Powership Customer support always getting same answer " Problem will be solved within 2 days " 

And that 2 days have never came till now.

till  now contacted them more than 20 times and sent e-mail more than 10 times but still no solution...

i hope that i will not recevie a reply from powership that to send e-mail at " inlogistics@ebay.com "

and i hope that all the above mentioned problem will solved within a week.

Message 89 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

skum7576
Community Member

after enrolling an activation of powership program, i sold two items, but i didn't got it as a powership order.. why can you tell me..

their pin codes are. :- 607803 and496001. now tell me that is these pincodes are not servicalbe through powership or i have to do some changes to my listings?

Message 90 of 101
latest reply