cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Open house chat with Navin Mistry, Category Head: Cross Border Trade

Dear Members,

We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team.

Join Navin Mistry, Category Head: Cross Border Trade for an online discussion on selling on eBay International sites & we look forward to your suggestions for further improving our seller experience, and answer your eBay related questions on understanding & scaling cross border business during the Open House discussion.

Navin will be available on this thread on Thursday, 21st April 2011 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM IST, for an interactive discussion with our community members.

You can submit your questions before or during the event by making a post on this thread.

See you on the 21st at 4:00 PM!

Regards,
The eBay Team
Message 1 of 69
latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

Dear giftandlifestyle ,

Success of auctions cannot be measured on an individual listing. Please continue auctions for a longer duration and take a portfolio approach.

I would strongly recommend you to do auctions on eBay.com or eBay Uk.

Regards
Navin
Message 61 of 69
latest reply

status_eye_care
Community Member
Navinji,
One Issue for Wrong Vero violation Is still Pending on my Id. I have mailed endlessly to all your ebay team but the issue is still pending. I have provided all the required documents regarding Authenticity are provided too.
Please have your vero team to look into the issue and resolve them asap.
Message 62 of 69
latest reply

Dear Members,

I really appreciate your suggestions and do understand some of the concerns that you have raised. As promised, I would personally follow up on some of your issues.

I assure you that we are making continuos efforts to make eBay a great platform for selling.

Please feel free to contact me at nmistry@ebay.com or on my cell 9820100551.

Regards
Navin Mistry

an opportunity to interact with you all. I understand the
Message 63 of 69
latest reply

Hi,

Thanks a lot to Navin and all our Community members for the enthusiastic participation. We value your suggestions and look forward to many more such interactions in the future

We are locking this thread, if you wish to start a new discussion, please feel free to start a new thread.

Regards,
Seema
Message 64 of 69
latest reply

Dear Navinji,

I feel ebay.com and other international site has very high rate of fees. and same way paypal also taking big fees from ebay seller.

If we seller has to be in market,which i think pillar of ebay than, we seller also earn a profit and with all these high fees structure, its hard to survive on ebay.

so, my only request if possible reduce fees and if possible increase a free listing offers.

Regards
vims
Message 65 of 69
latest reply

status_eye_care
Community Member
I did not get any reply regarding the wrong Vero Violation Notice on my account.
I have been mailing to every executive on eBay regarding the same but no one has came forward to assist us on this matter.
We have forwarded all the documents required for verification of Authentic Item and that we are Authorised sellers for the same.
Requesting eBay Team to Kindly assist on this.
Message 66 of 69
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear status_eye_care,

I will have someone from our Team reach out to you with respect to the limits placed on your account.

Regards
Navin
Message 67 of 69
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Dear status_eye_care,

On checking with my team, I've been informed that you are already in touch with your Account Manager regarding the issue reported by you.

I would suggest you to be in touch with them regarding your account.

Regards
Navin
Message 68 of 69
latest reply

Dear Sir, 

I am facing international selling restriction on ebay.com. I want to list product in jewelry category.

Please sir, suggest me.

Message 69 of 69
latest reply