cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Call from ebay. Regarding winning lucky draw.

ks_sajeesh700
Community Member
Yesterday I got a call from this No- 9739267854 saying ebay has conducted a lucky draw contest were I have won some items like Ipod and a Reebok watch. I want to conferm if it is real or fake. they have asked to pay only tax and delivery charge against the item delivery & the amount is more then 1000rs. Please let me know if this is real or just fake. Because I didnt got any email regarding this which is making me give feedback to you.

Thank's & Regard's
Sajeesh K.S
Message 1 of 106
latest reply
105 REPLIES 105

same thing happened with me what to do now

Message 41 of 106
latest reply

I got a call saying that I have been with eBay from many days so I have won apple 7plus just what I have to do is shop more than 4000 rs I immediately called eBay customer service and got to know that it was fake

Message 42 of 106
latest reply

bj_bunny
Community Member

i got a call today claiming to hv won a lucky draw asked to to choose from 5 items. then they asked me to pay through e wallet which i tried but failed. i should hv doubted there bt then they askd me for my debit card details and i was a fool to provide them with it. nw i checked online and found it to b a scam. i tried calling their number and as expected it does not exist.
please beware ppl. i am trying to register a complain in cyber crime cell.

Message 43 of 106
latest reply

You Ara Winner ( e BAY.in ) You Win 2nd price ( INDICO CAR ) AND AMOUNT PRICE IS RS 6,65,000.00

Message 44 of 106
latest reply

jollyne05
Community Member

Yes these are fake stupid people n they'll ask you for your card number you're cvv and the details they'll say which products will you choose for that amount then they'll ask you to pay thru that call itself they'll say that you can't pay online... they are the total suckers..

Message 45 of 106
latest reply

eBay is fake
Message 46 of 106
latest reply

mishr136
Community Member
Today I receive a call from eBay there is a female costumer care name is neha .
Saying that I win in lucky draw by purchasing Lyf flame 1 battery cost 398 Rs and I have to choose one prize from -
1- dell laptop
2- 40 inch television
3- iPhone 7
4- refrigerator
5- Air conditioner
When I choose option one then she says that "for registration or claim this prize you have to buy something of price 4000Rs.
Please tell me any one is this is real or fake.
Message 47 of 106
latest reply

jofin
Community Member
I got a call today regarding the lucky draw and the safari car๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Message 48 of 106
latest reply

karthi_379
Community Member
Dear customer Congratulation
Your product order eBay.in company At the results are out in Your name to open the lucky drow Tata safari car cost RS=1280000 at Yov have received for two options
1st=tata safari
2nd=cash 1280000
The charge of your REGISTRATION Service payment
Head office Detail contact 7352166490
Add Comment...
Message 49 of 106
latest reply

Same call from 2time shop for 4000 lucky draw win led tv sony price value 45000 real fake ...?
Message 50 of 106
latest reply