Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No refund received for last 35 days

32 days have passed and I have not received refund of Rs1599This is the message that I received from eBay.in on 24sep2018An amount of Rs. 1599.0 has been refunded for the following reason: eBay Guarantee Claim No. 3639052 Track your PaisaPay activity...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund Not Received

Hello eBay, There was one claim ID: 186208 for which refund was approved on 26th March. Today is 7th April that also over within few hours. But till date I have not received any amount from your end. Kindly look into it & do needful. Thanks

• 30 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Scroll Saw

Is there any seller of scroll saw's in India. There are so many sellers on ebay.com then why not on ebay.in? I am a scroll saw hobby artist. Would love to form a community and help develop this hobby with some my fellow countrymen as well... Cheers!!...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not received money

Dear Ebay Team,Last one month i am continuos call to ebay customer care but they are telling me wait only wait.PaisaPay ID: 47200592968Claim ID: 3638004Now i am very worry , i have many time request to ebay Team please rufund my money . They give me ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am unable to track my posts from us

my name is varun from indore indiaRecently I have made two order through ebay.com as I am unable to make international payment with my card . then I have ordered through my friends id , my friend given me tracking no of products which showing that ha...

how to complaint to higher authority for on line shopping item same not care by eaby

Kind attention I had received your product “Power Extension Cord 7 Socket Spike Strip Multiplug Board 4 meter” worth Rs.188.00 on 25-10-14, when I was checking it after receiving the product by courier FedEx it simply sparked when I connected it in p...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MY MONEY IS NOT SEND ITS BEEN MORE THEN 1.5 MONTHS

The customer care is full of idiots who cannot resolve anything. If they dont have any idea and they cant do anything then what is the use of contacting such fools everyday ? Why doesn't ebay provide support from someone who can help ? I have lost al...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is Global Easybuy just a joke?

I tried buying through this route thrice and all the three times I was refunded the money giving one or the other execuse. ebay shouldn't have started a system which doesn't simply work. It needs to go back to the drawingboard for further testing bef...

• 22 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Call from ebay. Regarding winning lucky draw.

Yesterday I got a call from this No- 9739267854 saying ebay has conducted a lucky draw contest were I have won some items like Ipod and a Reebok watch. I want to conferm if it is real or fake. they have asked to pay only tax and delivery charge again...

eBay.in will soon shut down

eBay.in will soon shut down (Negative Feedback + Suspension + Faulty Invoice + No Tel & Mail Support) This is regarding the worst policies of ebay due to which ebay might soon have to shut down and they will definitely loose $50 MILLION DOLLAR PURCHA...

• 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful