Is Global Easybuy just a joke?

ashish_08
Community Member
I tried buying through this route thrice and all the three times I was refunded the money giving one or the other execuse. ebay shouldn't have started a system which doesn't simply work. It needs to go back to the drawingboard for further testing before it should go live again.
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

The problem is with this agent or company "i2c world Inc" they are an off-shore business process outsourcing company with whom ebay has a tie-up to import and do custom clearance. This cos itself has numerous cases filed against them for similar reasons (just goggle).
check the website http://www.i2cworld.com/

*********************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 2 of 23
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
hi
you should actually rejoice
at least you got refunded
I got a spurious item and when filed a SNAD case
the seller did not even bother to reply
the case has been closed and escalated for a claim
and now ebay wont reply and take its own time to process the claim
and i am not sure if they will actually process the claim as
it seems this seller has got special privileges by ebay :(

B O D Y - - J E W E L S!

Message 3 of 23
latest reply

alankar
Community Member
Ashish and Runalaila:

I see that in both your cases the seller was i2cworld_inc3. The item I'm interested in buying is the iPhone digitizer+glass with tools (Item # 190357987743). It lists emilyandlily as the international seller and "i2c world inc" as the international reseller. Also, your items were quite expensive whereas mine is just Rs. 1267 including shipping.

Do any of you think that these differences would make a difference in my succeeding to get the item?

Thanks,
Alankar
Message 4 of 23
latest reply

@alankar...

Just buy your item from ebay.com directly from any hong-kong or china seller and your item will be delivered to your doorstep by the postal dept. without any problems and you are absolutely sure of getting it.

***************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 5 of 23
latest reply

imlidangit
Community Member
has any one ever received any item bought through 12cworld or iccworld(bombay courier services)
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

It is an exhorbitantly expensive option to buy from GEB. Why don't you buy from the Indian sellers on eBay instead?
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

shrigovindam
Community Member
Actually, the GEB system has been developed under pressure from eBay dot com to open Indian market for ebay dot com sellers. It was done in haste when US economy was under recession and domestic sales there was at its bottom. They never considered the constraints of Indian logistic system.
Message 8 of 23
latest reply

You should be happy that you was saved:^O by shear good luck

Some people dont know when good luck knock to them :^O

Samin
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

A few things to be cleared in this forum. First is that buyers on any site must carefully read the seller policies before purchasing any item.

Buying on GEB offers access to many quality items not readily available to the Indian market and many items sold by local sellers tend to be of lower quality and cheap imitations from China.

One thing is that the actual purchase is done from a US seller who in some cases may cancel the transaction for their own reason, end the listing, or have some technical difficulty in accepting payment - no transaction is guaranteed, the important thing is that you receive your money back in the even the transaction does not go through.

Ebay is offering a good service and opportunity to buyers in India and the seller does need to improve communication, however, buyers must also understand how the process works.

With regards to feedback from "rajelectroniks" - we are wondering on what basis you are making such claims as we have no record of you having made any transaction with us. In case you have a specific experience or issue you would like to address, we would be happy to resolve this with you, until it would be better for you to not pollute these forums with false and unfounded allegations.

Users can see for themselves that we have sold over 5,500 items on GEB with over 97% feedback - this track record of thousands of successful transactions can speak for itself.
Message 10 of 23
latest reply