cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Call from ebay. Regarding winning lucky draw.

ks_sajeesh700
Community Member
Yesterday I got a call from this No- 9739267854 saying ebay has conducted a lucky draw contest were I have won some items like Ipod and a Reebok watch. I want to conferm if it is real or fake. they have asked to pay only tax and delivery charge against the item delivery & the amount is more then 1000rs. Please let me know if this is real or just fake. Because I didnt got any email regarding this which is making me give feedback to you.

Thank's & Regard's
Sajeesh K.S
Message 1 of 106
latest reply
105 REPLIES 105

Yhi msg. Mere pass aya tha , ab kya kre ye btaiye , maine unn prr believe krke 4500 ruppes jmaa krwa diye unke account mai
Ab kyaa krre
Message 31 of 106
latest reply

Ab kyaa kreee ..... Koi to btaiye .... Solution dijiye......apne ruppes wapis kesse aayenge
Message 32 of 106
latest reply

skpuri0219
Community Member
We should exercise good judgement & cross check with MyeBay-Messages or ask them to send a formal email from eBay to our email id, registered with eBay.
They always try to hurry you up saying the offer will be valid only for an hour. Play for time to check back.
Once money is paid, only a police report can be lodged with all the evidence like call record, sms, a/c no. /Bank/person where money sent. Little chances of recovery.
Message 33 of 106
latest reply

DM-HMSHOP
Dear Customer Congratulation,
I inform you that My eBay shop India held a contest. You are Lucky Customer of My eBay Shop Team.. You have won 01st Prize Maruti Suzuki Swift Car (VXI).. It's cost 6,95,000/-(Six Lakh Ninty Five thousand rupee only)... Validity 12 hours... More information for contact us:- Sonu Verma (7250829170)
โ€œI got this today. So this is scam.โ€
Message 34 of 106
latest reply

same msg i got
Message 35 of 106
latest reply

Dear Customer Congratulation,
I inform you that My eBay shop India held a contest. You are Lucky Customer of My eBay Shop Team.. You have won 02nd Prize Tata Safari .. It's cost 8,80,,000/-(Eight Lakh eighty thousand rupee only)... Validity 12 hours... More information for contact us:- Amit Kumar (8404933833)
Message 36 of 106
latest reply

Same thing they told that i will get any one of the five things free..the five things were fridge, tv, dell pc, ac and iphone 6s and then they asked me to shop for rs 4000
Message 37 of 106
latest reply

This morning I got a call and a message.... That....
Dear customer Congratulation
Your product order eBay.in company At the results are out in Your name to open the lucky drow Tata safari car cost RS=1280000 at Yov have received for two options
1st=tata safari
2nd=cash 1280000
The charge of your REGISTRATION Service payment
Head office Detail contact 07549791712
Message 38 of 106
latest reply

Is it true or fake
Message 39 of 106
latest reply

This is fraud call. I have received the same call as well. Do not pay any money. 

Message 40 of 106
latest reply