cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Call from ebay. Regarding winning lucky draw.

ks_sajeesh700
Community Member
Yesterday I got a call from this No- 9739267854 saying ebay has conducted a lucky draw contest were I have won some items like Ipod and a Reebok watch. I want to conferm if it is real or fake. they have asked to pay only tax and delivery charge against the item delivery & the amount is more then 1000rs. Please let me know if this is real or just fake. Because I didnt got any email regarding this which is making me give feedback to you.

Thank's & Regard's
Sajeesh K.S
Message 1 of 106
latest reply
105 REPLIES 105

Today morning i got a call from this number +9874848282 and saying u r the lucky winner of this month.. Is it true.... She told me to shop at least 4000rs to avail ur gift... Please tell me
Message 11 of 106
latest reply

10vallari
Community Member
Same thing happened with me got a call about winning tata safari and all... the problem exists with ebay because our privacy is at stake there as these frauds have access to our contact details and even they know what product you ordered so they will try to convince you that you ordered this item and you have won this lucky offer
Message 12 of 106
latest reply

Today morning i got a call from a number and saying u r the lucky winner of this month.. Is it true.... She told me to shop at least 4000rs to avail ur gift... Please tell me... Is this real or fake.. Gifts were a. C, t. V, iPhone 7..

Message 13 of 106
latest reply

bmok3507
Community Member
I too recieved SMS and later call regarding tata safari.is it fake
Message 14 of 106
latest reply

debnat54
Community Member
I also got that Tata safari **bleep** message. Is it fake?
Message 15 of 106
latest reply

I received this call today saying I have won a luck draw and I have to shop at least 4000 to avail gift...I received a text regarding Tata safari three days back .... I am not getting what Is eBay upto?
Message 16 of 106
latest reply

Even I got the call this morning ...is it scam ?
Message 17 of 106
latest reply

tdso1070
Community Member
I too got a call from Ebay.in this morning ... she said i have to choose between 5 prizes.. Dell laptop, Apple iphone... refridgerator, etc.. and i will have to shop for Rs. 4000 to avail this offer...
Message 18 of 106
latest reply

Yes, I too got a call from them. It seems these people are bloody fake . Please never be trapped. We made a mistake.
Message 19 of 106
latest reply

IS KAM KE LIYE UNLOKO KO EBAY HELP KARTA HAI.NEHI TOH WOH LOK ADDRESS KAISE PATE HAI.EBAY KA ISME SHARE HAI
Message 20 of 106
latest reply