Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why can't sellers post their phone numbers?

If the sellers are advertising that they are so reliable, Why can't sellers post their phone numbers with their bids? This eliminates lot of confusion.I had a horrible experience recently. I won a bid and when I was about to pay, I noticed that there...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong shipment - how to handle this?

I have received shipment from mobilecomputeronix for a blue tooth and I have paid thru credit card. It was a wrong shipment and now the seller is sending me separate emails and not answering in the dispute forum though initially he started on that. N...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Power Seller's INDIA launched (ePSI)

eBay Power Seller's India (ePSI) a little more...... Mission Statement The eBay Power Seller's India (ePSI) is a non-profit trade association comprised of the largest and most highly-regarded merchants, quantitatively and qualitatively, across all ca...

Beware of this seller

This Seller sahilsurendra is bidding on his own item to increase the bid value as well as to get the item into hot selling list. He has been selling Hitachi electric shaver and every time he is increasing the bid with a false name karan3150. He has a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

confirmation for something not confirmed a bid

hey , how is this is possible i havent confirmed the bid , but how do i recieve the mail stating that i have won it ..i was just cruising through te item on list and thought will bid for it. but had later changed my mind ....could any one help me?

Buyer not responding after auction

Hey Guys, I have just sold an item on ebay, but the BUYER is not responding to my messages. Buyer's contact number seems defunct and there is no other way i can establish contact with him. What should I do??? Amit

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

singh_electricals is cheating me

I found a song ericsson phone for a very cheap price from one "singh_electricals" of Chandigarh listed on ebay on 08th Nov and did a "buy" of the same. The seller contacted me over phone and asked me to do a bank to bank transfer of the money as he i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Consignment despatch deatils.

There is no system of knowing whether the consignment has been despatched or not within the stipulated period by the sellers. Buyers are at the mercy of the seller as and when he will send the consgnmt. Ebay is not particular about consigmnet despatc...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sachin's signed bat on sale

Wow, what a price - did u guy saw it ? I am planning next time when those guys will come in my city to play, I will go there and catch their foot to sign on my t-shirt. hehe.. and will sell it for $$$$

eBay is not an Auction Site anymore !!

Dear friends, Last when did you buy something from eBay at half its market price. I am talking about times when Bazee came into the newborn Indian Online market. We used to get new items at never-before prices. There were lots of auctions and lots of...

shipping cost very high

Bazze normally used to charge Rs150 to 200 for delivery charges but now after taken over by Ebay the delivery charges have increased to 300 which is very expensive for if have to pay Rs300 as delivery to buy a product whose value is 400 then it makes...

Buyers Beware! Read between lines

This particular seller rightshop_in1 had mentioned for item 7560268136 as Shipping costs: Rs. 115.00 - National Courier - Delivery outside seller's city (Mumbai).When the net payment came it came with shipping charges included.I mailed the seller and...