Buyers Beware! Read between lines

lakshmi_jaimini
Community Member
This particular seller rightshop_in1 had mentioned for item 7560268136 as Shipping costs: Rs. 115.00 - National Courier - Delivery outside seller's city (Mumbai).When the net payment came it came with shipping charges included.I mailed the seller and the reply came as"I am sorry for the wrong indication. It is mentioned by mistake that is a flat rate of shipping all over india". How can a seller post one information and then immediately deny the same once the item is sold?

I opted for COD.The bid was closed on 11 Nov 05 and I dind'nt receive the item as on date(22 Nov 2005).WhenI posted a feedback, the seller was quick enough to retort me as liar. But he was not honest enough to post a true information, I feel he just wanted to push off the item to some buyer. I now really doubt the quality of the item.

Should I buy the item with so much bitterness and doubt?Does ebay have any policy that empowers the buyer that he neednt accept becoz of such behaviour of sellers?
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buyers Beware! Read between lines

kathiesklown1970
Community Member
If you communicated to the seller to send it COD & it was not delivered then file a Non-Selling Seller report on them, once you file it, you are no longer obligated to complete the transaction with the seller. This will also help you if the seller files a Unpaid Item report on you, just reference the Non-Selling Seller report if they file the Unpaid Item one on you.

http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/non-selling-seller.html

Kathie 🙂
Kathie
Message 2 of 2
latest reply