Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

horrible experience

Yesterday only I bought a mobile from ge_mobile (item no 6449904598) and made the payment through online bank transfer. Today I see the seller is not registered on ebay anymore. He has switched off his mobile phone and also not responding to my email...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay is not a safe site to buy, people beware!!!

I had been a regular buyer at Baazee for several years, now with eBay i have lost my hopes to continue with the portal. I had paid the money to the seller through cheque about 4 months back, dispite several reminders, I have not yet recieved the prod...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BUYER PROTECTION DOES WORK !!

recently I lodged a buyer protection claim because the Seller did not replace the defective item. The whole procedure took about 30 days and involved sending fax to USA (eBay) etc but in the end my claim was upheld. I have received the email today th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Caution EVERYBODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do your homework well before bidding on the Ebay auctions. I find that a product which is available at Rs2,995 /- in the market is getting sold at Rs.4,050 + S&H Rs.450/-. Here, I am talking about AB KING PRO. Now this is possible in the case ...

Bazee was more interactive than ebay

Actually Baazee was more informational and more interactive between the buyer and seller. It was having an active middle role in solving the disputes between the buyer and seller. But I feel the ebay is not much interactive and it will be better if i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad Experience

Hello eBay team, I am facing a lot of problems with the Seller called "societi". I made the payment for an item (5015640559) on July-22nd and till date I have not received the watch. I also opened up a dispute at Dispute Console (http://feedback.ebay...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying at ebay is a nightmare

I had ben a member of Baazee, and had been buying the items from the portal regularly. Now it is ebay. I had completed a transaction for item 5196092630. it is almost 6 weeks, and i have not recieved the product, dispite several reminders to the sell...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Baazee is not doing justice to buyers_beware

I would like to share the pain i have gone through, thanks to one stupid seller (baazee id: manishrohra) and the biggie, baazee team. I, like a fool, bought nokia mobile worth 11000 from manishrohra and paid thro credit card on 16th dec 2004. Guys, w...

• 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

E-bay India -- not at all consumer-oriented

On `12th October 2005 I found a seller offering an SD card from Chennai. I opted to buy it ( # 552952649) and paid via my credit card. No delivery of product was effected. I then e-mailed the dealer and he said that in fact by 12th October, e-bay had...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BUYING ON EBAY IS NOT SAFE

THIS IS MY FIRST THAT I BID AND WON 2 JEWELLERY ITEMS FROM IGEMS - THESE GUYS HAVE NEITHER DELIVERED AND NOR DO THEY RESPOND. EBAY ALSO HAS A TOTAL LAID BACK ATTITUDE - WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN ATTITUDE. I DEMAND A REFUND - EBAY ALSO HAS NOT RESPONDED TO...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

quake 1

does anyone has quake 1 full version? please contact me if u have or want to sell