Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WARNING TO BUYERS FROM DELTAMARKETING _IN1

Buyers be careful when you buy from deltamarketing_in1 the guy is is a total cheat and fraud. He does not display the actual picture of the product, and does not give the actual description of the products he is selling. The buyers get a shock of the...

ebay n Paisapay Please Read this V. IMP. SUGGESTIONS n COMPLAINS.

Dear eBay and Paisapay Team, I have a Very Nice Suggestions which can be very useful for the sellers as well as Buyers. 1.)DETAILED STATEMENT SHOULD BE PROVIDED FOR PAISPAY PAYMENTS. We seller Should be Provided with a details Statement for all the p...

Still another mistake by EBAY

There is yet another mistake by EBAY (or is it intentional?) the Nigerian fraud new member with ID: mrsmariam_amitra who has got just a negative feedback is at present having score of 0 and not -1. That means he can still bid on the items on which th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Difficult to Contact ebay

Sir, It is very difficult to contact ebay. Email link not work many times in help page. I am trying to contact with ebay to resolve issue amount deducted but not reduced in fees but same problem occured Email link not work to contact with ebay. Pleas...

fraud buyers. please do something about them

every time an item is listed for sale on your website genuine members likfraud buyers with no background even on your website bid and buy the items . although the listing clearly says that such people need not bid ebay does nothing to stop them charg...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Open House Chat with Rajan Mehra, Country Manager - New Ventures & Payments

We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Management Team. Join Rajan Mehra, Country Manager - New Ventures & Payments, for a discussion on buying and selling on ...

Fraud from a Buyer

eBay Buyer - "ravi_v2010" bought a book from me sometimes on November 11, 2005 and received the money for the book from buyer through Paisapay also immediately. I sent the book also to the person. And sometimes on December 5, 2005, i got a call from ...