cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBay.in ?? lots of Problems...Very disappointed..:(

Hi to all,
I am really too much disaapointed with this Shopping Site.

Just I am thinking Should we List products here or keep on Contacting Ebay through the Link,
For various problems,

SLOW SERVER,

PAGE NOT RESPONDING,

PAGE CANNOT FIND,

PAISPAY DELAY,

HDFC BANK INTERNET BANKING PROBLEM,

HIGH CHARGE FOR THE PAISAPAY SERVICE AND WE DONT GET A DETAIL STATEMENT ...

FVC GRANTED BUT NO REFLECTING IN INVOICE.(This is real cheating..Seller thinks that he had done the needful when a FVC granted after filing unpaid item dispute,But God knows how many seller pays excess fees to ebay beacause of their dirty tactics.)

I had never thought that we will have to check our Invoice so carefully ...(as everything is automatic or should say highly relaible).But yea a INDIA and everything is .....Bhagwaan Bharose

But When the FVC not Reflected in Invoice there is a very much possible thing that we are geting charge for the FREE SERVICE ALSO.....

We seller dont have time to check invoice like some Professionals and nor its possible to contact ebay for each and every problem.

But from Today Onwards...I will be posting regularly...not because ebay will take action(I never hope for the impossible) but to let other know what level of Service is provided by the world gr8 shopping site....

Thanks,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi Deep,

I have also faced the first 3 problems and thrice problem to pay online. I do too little transactions to experience the others.

I think you list may be the largest & most varied stocks of gems in ebay. Quite shocked that ebay officials have not cared to answer you as rightly envisaged by you.

May be ebay management is happy & content with their substantial increase in profit each year. But with such appalling customer service they are actually loosing multiple fold business, hence profit.

They should induct more employees for customer support. Also they must change some policies and regulations as per Indian scenario. If they do not heed to those then in near future their profit curve may zoom downwards and reversing that will be a strenuous affair with so much of discontented customers.

. Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
ID : emailswarup
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello shree_krishna_gems,

I apologize for the inconvenience faced by a regular user of the site such as yourself. I would like to respond to the issues you have raised for the benefit of our community.

You are right, at some time or the other in the past, we did face the issues you have highlighted. We immediately began to address the issues.

SLOW SERVER, PAGE NOT RESPONDING,PAGE CANNOT FIND,
These issues were resolved 2 weeks back. In case you, or any user, continues to come across persistent 'Page Not Responding' errors, then I request you to please inform us of the same through the 'Contact Us' webform for us to investigate and rectify.

PAISPAY DELAY, HDFC BANK INTERNET BANKING PROBLEM,
Yes, we did face a temporary problem with this, which we rectified within a few days. We have also communicated this to the community through our Announcements.

FVC GRANTED BUT NO REFLECTING IN INVOICE
We are aware of this issue, and working to resolve it at the earliest. While investigating the issue, we realized that it was affecting very few sellers, and hence we did not communicate to our members via an Announcement. We will update you as soon as the problem is resolved.

I can totally understand your frustration when you face such issues. Let me assure you that we will try our best to ensure that these issues do not occur on the site. But yes, some issues might arise due to unavoidable, or unforeseen circumstances, and in such cases, we are committed to resolving them at the earliest.
Regards,
Rohit,
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 3 of 3
latest reply