Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

10 day duration fee CHARGED WRONGLY to My Account...All sellers be ALERT

Dear Friends, When I checked my eBay invoice I had got to know that I had charged the 10 day duration fee, even when I had nt list any product with that feature... So Please please please check your account properly ... otherwise You will end up payi...

Possible fraud seller

Hi, There seems to be a small group or single fraud seller selling Nokia 6600 at Rs. 1 start price... What makes the seller suspicious is the following: 1. The payment is by cheque or DD only. 2. The seller has 3 positive feedbacks for 3 IDs who also...

Address Violation

sir this user smith_harry12 is using a address where he did not live and he tell me that he is not going to pay for the item which he have buyed so please suspend the user's account immedieatly as soon as possible

NO REPLY FROM SELLER

Dear E bay team I have won a item sold by sellinindia and the item number is 5837797740 Inspite of sending 3 mails he has not contacted me to sent his payment . So I was already waited for more than 10 days I have decided to drop this transaction sin...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PLEASE HELP THERE ARE FAKE BUYERS

HI i have put new mobile for sell and they all have been sold within 3 hours... all have to deliver in nigeria. but i am dealing only in india.. and they are not replying help me

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

X-( unable to file for Final fee credit

I am unable to file for final fee credit even i have completed the UPI process on 11th dec but still it is showing that these listing are not eligilble for credit, kindly check and correct it immidiately to enable me to pay fees. please note that it ...

Dear eBay, please introduce a listing fee.

Hi,This is what I feel.I am ready to pay for services I get.I have seen that if I ask for a hand from eBay,they give me both the hands.Why not ask payment for the services eBay gives to sellers? Nothing wrong with that. Thanx,Truely..Amitava

regarding my vip_business connection payment problem

"i bought item vip business connection. because eby's support world-wide market place. i alsocan't find buyer service aviliable in india. i also trouble felling about my us-doller payment can i do this business aviliable in india please help me. i wa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contact ebay

Sir, It is very difficult to contact ebay. Email link not work many times in help page. I am trying to contact with ebay to resolve issue amount deducted but not reduced in fees but same problem occured Email link not work to contact with ebay. Pleas...

Fake Bidders

I'm new to the ebay selling. The biggest problem i've confronted till now is fake bidding.When i check the past of my bidders, i find this thing common that most of them joined the ebay on the same day when they placed their bids or in the same month...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thanks You eBay for giving a nice GIFT for Being Prompt

Dear eBay Team, Thank you very much for the nice gift you gave me today. I am a seller at ebay from past one year and had more than 180 positive feedback without negitives. I haven't done any violations as per as I know. This is not fair on your part...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suggestion to Ebay India

Dear Ebay, I would like to suggest a new feature for ebay india website. There can be a option which will be tell whether a buyer has been verified or not. Buyers can verify themselves just like sellers. Now because ebay india is growing every buyer ...