Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Risks in online purchases

Dear purchasers/ eBay officials, Online shopping is the best possible that can happen in today's computer literate world. One can simply log in into the likes of eBay and Amazon.com to get all the goodies delivered at doorsteps without moving a foot....

eBay "Ducks"

Dear eBay officials, With reference to my following message, I disd get a telephone call from a lady at your Mumbai office a few days back. I reiterated my request of wanting to initialize the disputes and refresh them with new one's, as per current ...

80 characters not enough for feedback.

I take the feedback system seriously and compose my feedback wording carefully. In some cases, the 80-character limit is not enough to leave a meaningful description of the transaction. This is not just for negative feedbacks. In cases where a seller...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tracking a payment

Hi there I live in Australia and recently I purchased an item from an Indian Seller on ebay. I paid for this item through PisaPay. How long does it take for this transaction to go through? and how can I check the progress? Thanks quadrosy16

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bidding vs. Buying

Is eBay an "Auction Site" or a "For Sale Site". What's the point of placing items for sale. If I wanted to purchase an item I would go to a store. I think people should be taught this. Every time I search for an item, it's "buy me now/easy to buy". T...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

1 paisa free shipping promotion

Hi, The 1 paisa free shipping promotion last fortnight was very good. The new promotion should also have category wise listings enabling the buyers to go directly to the category they are interested in. In the present scenario the buyer has to go thr...

MISLEADING... Laptop for re. 1?- by Taiwanese company

very bad, very misleading! i have had SUCH good experiences with ebay and then ths thing happened last night! i bid and won 2 laptops, received messages from this to pay Rs 2/- for the laptops and then i get a message from the seller saying it was fo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding ITEM NO. 300109186250

I have provided the required verification documents to PaisaPay ( on 27th May )for processing the payment but the payment was rejected. I have provided the requried details again on 4th June for item # 300109186250 and would like to know if the payme...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Important Price Changes

Dear Members At eBay, it has been our constant endeavor to improve our buyer and seller experience. Some initiatives we have recently taken in this direction are a new Home Page layout, Feedback 2.0 and improving feedback adoption through promotions ...