eBay "Ducks"

atanumukherji
Community Member
Dear eBay officials,

With reference to my following message, I disd get a telephone call from a lady at your Mumbai office a few days back.

I reiterated my request of wanting to initialize the disputes and refresh them with new one's, as per current situation. She explained some steps, which didn't work. She explained about 'Escalation', but the tab remains frozen.

Please understand that my first complaint was that the items were delivered after an inordinate delay {even between Delhi and Gurgaon}

After receiving the material, I found that they were not in accordance to descriptions and one of them was even short supplied.

All I want is to change the earlier dispute to this new one, which your system doesn't allow.:-(

I now see that I am wasting more time in explaining my situation than resolving the disputes.

I will once again prevail upon you to use your 'considerable influence' on the seller to refund the amounts to me immediately. The items supplied by them are lying unused with me and they may have these collected after full refund.

Please cooperate.

With Warm Regards,

Atanu Mukherji

Last message on the subject:

Dear eBay Officials,

I closed the dispute on the following iten because the item was subsequently delivered after a delay of 9-10 days. I wanted to record the actual dispute that that the material delivered is not the same as advertised

The system does not allow me to log in a new dispute and the following message appears.
Please help with this,

Warm Regards,

Atanu Mukherji

Previous messages
atanumukherji 12-Jun-2007 at 23:19:10 IST

Dispute Closed
Final Comments: No comments!!
atanumukherji 12-Jun-2007 at 23:09:05 IST

Item Not Received: NANO CLEAN PROTECT SEAL (made in spain) for cars & bike (#280117984364) Payment Method: Credit Card
Payment Date: 26-May-2007
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0