Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

To eBay : Duplicate listing policy ?

Dear eBay, Do we still have a duplicate listing policy ? I understood that a seller can list same listing only 5 times ? In my main category i list my items, a seller has 7-8 similar listing and even i reported with item numbers to eBay about this. B...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bug reporting option is not available in ebay

Bug reporting option is not available in ebay If there is something like this pls tell me. I have found a bug in SHOP MANAGEMENT - HTML BUILDER I used Build off-eBay links to items it working good, but there is a bug in category link it links to stor...

NEW Fraud on eBAY

I have been defrauded by a seller. I didnt get the goods till 10th of ordering by CC/Paisapay. I couldnt log complaint till 10th day (as per ebay regulations), that is 28th may 2007. Now I find that the seller has deregistered and absconding with all...

What happens with eBay cc payment processing?

Hi. I bought a good ( WOODEN TABLE FOLDING CARVED & BRASS WORK (330122308692) ), I paid with my credit card and I received a message saying (of course) that after processing I would have the good sent to my address. Both me and the seller never recei...

eBay University

Dear Support Team, I would like to know if you will be starting eBay University as it is done in the US. I went through the entire Indian site of eBay, but could not find anything such as eBay University. Shaji

Playground for Scammers

It's important to set a fair platform for both sellers and buyers so that transactions happen smoothly. I don't think any of us will deny that. But for a long time now, the 'fairness' only seems to tip towards sellers. Before you start flaming me, al...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay doesn't let u leave a negative feedback!

I have been a member of ebay India, USA and UK for more than 03 yrs. I have had a wonderful experience with ebay USA, but, can't say the same for ebay India. So far, I didn't require to leave a negative feedback. I was surprised to know that ebay doe...

Clarification regarding the new Warranty Policy

Dear eBay team, The new policy is really wonderful. I am in process to start editing all my listings which the value is more that Rs.1000/- I will be adding like this: Warranty period: 6 Months, Dealer Warranty Things covered under the warranty: Memo...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Serious Problem with Items Sold

I have had this experience before also and notified ebay about this. I thought it might have been corrected. I sold an item through 1 paisa auction free shipping. the item ended on May 7th and the customer paid using paisapay the same day. I got an e...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful