Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Are answers to "Ask seller a question" binding ?

I would like to request an authoritative answer to my question from an eBay staff member. Most buyers are probably aware of the "Item significantly not as described" clause which is meant to protect a buyer. But what about certain points that are not...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RALLY/RACING CDs

Hi Ebay India Team Kindly make available to us, CDs pertaining to WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP /RALLYs etc., which most automobile enthusiasts browsing your website will welcome. Regards and wishing your team on cutting down the distance between the sell...

Are answers to "Ask seller a question" binding ?

I would like to request an authoritative answer to my question from an eBay staff member. Most buyers are probably aware of the "Item significantly not as described" clause which is meant to protect a buyer. But what about certain points that are not...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller's contact details

I strongly feel that Ebay as a policy should check that Tel# mentioned by sellers are genuine and working. I have been trying to reach Computer Pavillion on their listed tel# 011 4217 8083 for the entire day - got through once when some lady said its...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MUTUAL FEEDBACK REMOVAL - NO MORE AVAILABLE

GIVE THE CHANCE TO SELLERS FOR MUTUAL FEEDBACK REMOVAL OPTION . THIS WILL HAVE BETTER BUYER SATISFACTION, IF THERE IS NO OPTION OF MUTUAL FEEDBACK REMOVAL THEN WHY ANY SELLER WOULD LIKE TO GET THE PROBLEM RECTIFIED OF ANY BUYER ONCE THE SELLER RECEIV...

cancel transaction

i have posted Henning Holk-Larsen Sheetlet (220246947212) and it has been ended but i found later there was a error in placing the stamp sheetlet photo and we (both buyer & myself) talked together . so please cancel this transaction and in future the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers retaliation is working Ebay US Boss Says Changes in December

Hi, I read Ebay Head's announcement and the global retaliation by seller. It seems that even ebay knows that they have kicked themselves on their back with this change, however they are not acknowledging it openly. One good thing which i see is that ...