Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

unsatisfied with the product thro ebay

we have purchsed a Ipod with Acetrade customer id no acetrade 1[122] on 15-11-2007, and we are not satisfied with the product which is available locally with lowest cost of rs 500 -1000. the product is not at all accessing any port mentioned in catal...

Thanks to Navin,Seema and their team members for great promotions & support

Hello, I want to Thank Navin ji,Seema ji and their team members for providing excellent support and introducing exciting promotions for jewelry category. The new promotions will help us to improved our performance as a seller. I know there are many u...

Fake and Counterfeit Products

I had bought item no. 170225212312 from Strops_hub - Speedo swimming trunks under a bid for Rs 50.01 with a shipping charge of Rs 200/-. The product is a fake and is available in the market for Rs 150-200/=. The selling price has been recovered in th...

new feedback system

hi, i am new selelry so does not know reather it is great step that giving buyer a positive rating or rather than one way or a stunt to creating platform for more buyer... simple not against the policy. do one thing why buyer wait for seller positive...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Funtastic Feature Promotion

Friends, An idea or analysis if this promotion would really be helpful. I have tried using listing upgrades but dont see as good results as what ebay projects. Any experience you would want to share to help us improve. Thanks, Mumbaistores

A sincere request to all buyers!!

Hello Community members, I'm sure you all must be aware about the Gujjar Protests that has struck North India particularly in the regions of Delhi & NCR and would request all our buyers to be considerate of the fact that all roads connecting Delhi an...

New Feedback System....Some suggestions...

Dear sir, well...i genuinly understand the reason why ebay has brought new changes to feedback system..as i m a buyer too... Is n't it a good option if ebay allows us to rate negative/neutral rating for buyers who have less than 100 ratings and above...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful