Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Worst Experience on Ebay for verification. I hope Ebay improves for good

I have been trying to verify my account on ebay for last almost 20- 25 days. First it didnt let me verify my credit card. After 15 days somehow it did accept the card. Now it is asking me for phone verification. What the hell is happening. Why is eba...

TECHNICAL SNAG AT EBAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eBay can collect money irrespective of safety associated with browsers. however to post feed back etc. you need to have a secure and screened browsers compatible with ebay's security policies. AM i at risk when transactions are carried out at EBAY us...

PaisaPay error

Hi, I trying to pay for some Items I bought using paisapay and when I pick paisa pay as the payment method and hit continue, I get directed to a page that that say" Page not responding". I've been teying for 2 days and every time I get the same error...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Whats important, buyer Satisfaction or Buyer Satisfaction Rate ????????????

Today I Post this thread because Its happened with me also. Yes, You guessed it right , for the first time, my account has come in to restrictions, but I feel that this will not be the last time. Today Afternoon i got a mail from TNS that My account ...

Yeh Hai ebaY ka Buyer.

Buyer Buys MP4 player from us. After using it for one month, loading some 500 songs on it complains of FM reception. We get product back and check FM reception is better than Nokia Mobile Phones. Buyer says product does not have Folder support. We ch...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Attention From Top Level Required

Deal all, The situation in eBay India is becoming worse day by day. I request the top level executives to kindly look into the matter. Sellers are losing hope day by day. Many sellers have started their activities for some other job or business. The ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

not received a article

I HAVE NOT DRECEIVED A ARTICLE ID100248460652 FOR WHICH PAISAPAY ID 22123869606 MADE ON 22-06-2008 YOU INFORMED THAT THE SELLER HAS SHIPPED ON 26-06-2008 AND ON 01-07-2008 YOU ARE INFROMING THAT SELLER HAS BEEN LISTED OUT WHAT ABOUT PAYMENT MADE THRO...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Question for Community Members

Todays question Are their any Powersellers left who have not faced restrictions after the launch of this thing called new feedback system???????????? Question after 2 months Are their any powersellers left on eBay.in????????? Question after 6 months ...