Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I want an IMMEDIATE REFUND. waiting for my product since 20th Sep 2013, Today is 16 oct

I purchased an item on ebay on 20th sep 2013 but still the item not shipped.I have raised a claim on 8th Oct (Claim Id: 297672) but havent received any response from ebay yet. Everyday I call/chat ebay customer service and the same response that we w...

Did not received my item.

Hello, My Order was - Item No. *** (Gromo Screen Guard for HTC One V) Shipment DetailsCourier Name : BLUE DARTDate Shipped : 17-Oct-13AWB Number : *** This was odered by me on 12th october,and I received ma mail that was- Dear mohittiwari12, Your Pai...

Powership signup loads a blank page

Hi, I've been trying to sign up for powership program but there seems to be some sort of malfunction for my account. When I try to open the deals.ebay.in/powership/ page to sign up, I get a blank page. I've tried refreshing the page, opening it in lo...

Horrendous customer service from eBay India

My customer service nightmare began when the item I ordered was the wrong model. I had ordered a laptop battery for Thinkpad T60 but got one for T40 instead. I raised a claim and today after over 10 days I am struggling to even find a way forward. I ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

delivery time

i have ordered 2 women unstitched suits on 14 october 2013 by my ebay account rtew7889......so please tell me that when will i get my order

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Negative feedback left by a Frequent Fraud Buyer

Hello eBay We have received a NEGATIVE feedback from a buyer This buyer just was in contact with us till the purchase. After which he left a negative feedback and blackmailed to get extra product to remove it. We have sent the extra product twice but...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful