Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Regarding my claim

i have raised a claim .it is not processed yet .i have send you the mail and i didnot get reply to that. Phone is now become completely useless .I cant receive phone calls,message.,I cant even save contacts.Please provide me the solution quickly.

Divya Mukta Vati Removed under VERO

Dear All Sellers, My listing of Divya Mukta Vati was removed under VERO when Patanjali or Divya Pharmacy are not the participants of VERO program. I checked eBay and found that no seller is able to sell Mukta Vati on eBay... I wish to bring to the ki...

KYC email

hi ebayers Can any one tell me email to send kyc document as i have sold items worth 61000 thnxs

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

amount dedected from my account

sir i have try to but 02 sarees from yr ebay account,,, but the time of transaction the amount of rs.5600/- was dedected from my account, but no any responce found from your side,, no any transaction ID did not found from me. please send the details ...

why e bay?

I am using e- bay since last two years or more, and 2 deals among all I have done on ebay were a frustrating . eventhough e bay offers multiple choice, my experience is ...1) E bay does not offer lowest prices, whatever product I have surfed in last ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

20000 mAH chines products

Dear Team, I was buying from eBay because eBay is a international name and people trust it. I bought 20,000 mAH external battery bank for mobiles from redhelios for some 1150 Rs. I was not sure that some one can give 20,000 mAH sort of capaciy at suc...

Complaint against ebays customer service

Ebay, I purchased 'Skullcandy Supreme Sound S2INDY Ink'd inkd with mic earphone, in ear headphone' in ebay even it was having less price in other sites like Shopclues and Flipcart, because we believed ebay. But the service is very bad,It is not worki...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Post censor bleeping out inoffensive words.

@eBay Team: The forum censor is automatically bleeping out some perfectly inoffensive words. It is useless to try to point out which words are being wrongly censored because they will only get bleeped out again. Just read some posts carefully and it ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

URGENT: Cannot pay for auction item

I'm a long-time eBayer but it's been quite some time since I bought an auction item. I won an auction today and tried to pay for it immediately, but my bank's transaction process required me to update my Java installation first. When I finished the u...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am so frustrated with ebay India customer care.

Dear E bay team, You guys have totally disappointed me. I have been regular buyer on your site but my last experience has been suffering. Although on your website you claim that any e mail will be replied in 24-48 hours. I have written at least 10 e ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful