Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Financial Fraud: Commited by ebay.in

Hello All, I do not have any hesitation to say that I am extremly dissatisfied with ebay.in. You definitely can ask me why do you come back to ebay every month or so and make a purchase - the reason being the availability of the products and the comp...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Restriction on account of having 4 -ve feedback and ignoring 96 +ve feedback is it justified?

Dear sir, You have restricted new listing in my account due to 4 negative feedback.You are ignoring 95 positive feedback.Justification of 4 negative feedback1. One buyer given delivery initiated refund ,refund allowed and given negative feedback I ha...

Listing Lapses

There are some lapses I notice on most listings :- 1. Dimentions and weight are missing. 2. Input and/or output voltages/wattages are missing on electrical items. 3. Courier charges start as "Free Shipping" then turn into Rs XX for out of Sellers Cit...

Complete disappointment

eBay seller made me wait twenty days to get my product and finally sent it to the wrong person.This is beyond crazy.And I've got to wait till they take they're own time to resolve it.Highly disappointed with their way of working.

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Galaxy note III

This is sad to share that ...I purchased note III through E-bay...on 11-oct-2013.The piece has turned out to be a bad one after 2 days.I coordinated with the seller(Dinesh-who is a nice person)however,his business approach to provide personal support...

False promises

I ordered one Blackberry Pearl Flip 8220 from eBay on 7.10.2013, from the seller Ajazz1988.After some debacle I was supposed to receive the product on 24.10.2013, which didn't happen.So I filed a claim on 26. 10. 2013 and one Mr. Jaljeet Singh was as...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

False promises

I ordered one Blackberry Pearl Flip 8220 from eBay on 7.10.2013,After some debacle I was opposed to receive the product on 24.10.2013, which didn't happen.So I filed a claim on 26. 10. 2013 and one Mr. Jaljeet Singh was assigned to me and to resolve ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Email to seller CAPTCHA not working

Despite several attempts to send a message to a seller, I failed since the CAPTCHA verification was failing every time. I tried numerous times and with the correct CAPTCHA code but everytime I got the message that the security code I entered is inval...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Powesrhip helpline is mess

Everytime, i have called for issue to powesrhip, My viraag or viraat speaks. He simply will listen and in replu" sir, you please mark mail to inlogistics@ebay.com". Everytime when he is asked give SR no./ Ref no/, "sir, we don't give ref no.". We onl...

received a broken item

& when i filed a claim & spoke to them & the seller ...all assured me that i wuld get a refund & then closed my claim. without informing me....the claim is a joke... there should be laws to protect us . what about consumer laws... can they protect us...

MIS-REPRESENTATION

I purchased UNIVERSAL CAR INDOOR REAR VIEW MIRROR (301002307584) vide ebay, the features specified is reciprocal to product delivered. There is no convex mirror, only normal low class mirror is plasted on a plastic case. I prepaid Rs.380/- but the pr...