cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

powership without powers and it sucks no support from team

Dear powership team more then 150 parcels lying at bluedart hub from last thursday and not getting connected because of heavy load from ebay and bluedart people cant manage,  and they have shortage of menpower ( what a good reason ), dtdc never comes for pickup on time even after making 10 calls?????, pickup is still not done from last friday from dtdc,

All mails and proof provided  to ebay inlogistics team but no support from them at all, they just reply daily that it will be connected and it was promised by team that all issues will get clear by saturday but extremely sorry to say nothing has cleared and the worst part is they dont even reply to our mails ?????? dont have little courtesy to reply or follow up we have to **bleep** our head everytime but they are least concern for sellers complain, 

In this scenario give us one good reason why we should continue POWERSHIP PROGRAMM ????? when there is no support at all,  we are getting calls from customers just imagine more then 150 parcels,  its not a joke to reply each of customers and they dont understand at all they have paid the money for our services if we are not able to fulfil then customers dont bother at all nor they return back

there are many shopping portals now with much more better facility so to survive in market team should take care regarding this issue.

God Help Powership Sellers and Ebay Team !!!!!!!! powership sucks and its without power, powership team sucks total failure.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hello, 

We are facing similar issue since one month. No pick up from Bluedart and Aramax. FedEx have not even done a pick up since we opted Powership ( 6 months ago). We have hired a one person to dispatch a parcel to all these courier company. We are not relyed on this pick up system. 

Do not wait for pick up done. Just go to bluedart/Aramax/DTDC/FedEx office and hand over the parcel to them. 

With Regard to Powership service, they are worst and becoming poorer and poorer day by day. We have asked them for packing material 1 month ago, and still no reply or follow up. Called them 4-5 times , got promised that they would do today only. But All promises are false like their services.

About the Combine shipment, they will never update from their end even after several emails and calls. Stupid Fellows. 

Finally, we have moved to Flipkart now with over online store. We will close ebay store soon with such annoyed service by eBay and powership. They are headache . Resoving buyer is issue is not a big deal but Issue created by eBay in Transactions are really stupid and take much time to resolve.

eBay is just a place to get free Pain in **bleep** !!! 

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Dear all

It is atmost shame full from your end. & a matter where in i would wish to escalate the matter first to all the Global Head of E-bay of the cheeting you people do.

& then drag E-bay to the consumer court for enrolling me in a programe, i do not wish to. & after that cheating customers.

Not a single query of Mine for atleast 10 open queries have been solved till date.

even when the Buyer confirms to E-bay, that the item has been received, ( I have even copied the buyer in this mail ) & also attached his mail where the buyer has confirmed of receipt of material. still ebay refunds the Money to the Buyer.

I have been charged, undue ammounts by logistics for shiping fees, & no revert on the same.

I have not got a refund of any of my past money, for which there is a seperate huge mail trail. No one has bothered to answer those queries.
I have been by force ( even without my ok) asked to stay in a program that is ruining my sales &  where i am cheated by the Logistic Company.

I Have clearly asked then to solve my queires, & remove me from the programme. there is  No one who attends to any of our queires.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

the worst is

they have forced me to join a programme, without my concent.

Now when i am asking them to remove me from the programme, that is also not done.

They should be dragged to the court of Law for doing this.

I have atleast written 100 mails towards this. on Each & every logistic member & help number. But no 1 has ever bothered to reply.

I Am getting a feeling, this is deliberate & fraud comitted by them

Message 4 of 4
latest reply