Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Irresponsible Customer care

I am giving monthly fees of 12500 on my sale from last 2-3 months, but what for? For the irresponsible customer care! Who never have any resolution to any query. They argue with u and then avenge for petty personal arguments, shop clues and tradus.co...

feedback with vulgar and hatred racial language

I am a top rated seller with 99% positive feedback.The buyer left the negative feedback saying ITS APIECE OF SH**.BETTER THAN CHEATING PEOPLE,GO AND BEG In communication with me he has used unprofessional language like f****** ball and bull sh**. So,...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

indian Ebay is such a stupid **bleep**,

i bought so many items but now there is no CONFIRM button on my BOUGHT-WITH-PaisaPay homepage..... how can i confirm before i recieve msg from Ebay. Until and Unless ebay notify i cannot confirming Items that i bought and its delaying credit to SELLE...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Non refund of order

Dear sirs. I had ordered a product BRAND NEW MENS POLO RALPH The seller did not ship the product and a refund was approved and initiated on 9 September 2013. Please note that we have still not received our refund. It's been more than 5 months now. I ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheated by Seller

I have a serious concern about a purchase made on 12/01/2014. The item is not at all satisfactory. The ad given by the seller is completely misleading and the product is fake. The item shows that its 100% genuine but its not the case. I had contacted...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful