cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is EBAY team so irresponsible with a good customer.. :(

I have been a ebay customer for some many years and i have bought soo many things from ebay, But i never expected such a treatment from them.. 😞

After  conversation for straight 4 days with ebay claim department i was asked to mail the issue to inrswebhelp@ebay.com  because they can't do any thing. they said "We understand you have issue and phone is complaint but they can't do anything they work with certain rules". STILL NO REPLY

Customer care conversation detailss:
1-20734926243
1-20836502000
1-20940524601
1-20979418490

issue :

I had bought a phone on 11/12/13 , i received it on 18th or 19th and i raised a complaint to them on 19-Dec-2013 [you can check my ebay messages with the seller] , they promised me a new battery to check if its a battery issue on 22 Dec 2013 , they didn't sent me and i again contacted them and they said they will sent this tomorrow and i never got it and i asked them and they never responded after that. After checking with ebay customer care they asked me to raise a claim, i raised claim on 03-Jan-2014 , ebay closed the claim on 12-Jan-2014 saying i will get a battery with in 3,4 days and after communicating with customer care for 2,3 times i finally got battery 10 days from claim being closed on 22-Jan-2014, on 27th i got the battery and i checked and still phone is behaving the same. 

Customer care is saying 30 days is over and the claim i opened was not mentioning about any phone complaint and they don't even care to look at ebay messages to identify the issue. then why ebay messages are there ?? [i did all the communication through ebay] , also EBAY only delayed this [ Seller delayed for 1 or more & after checking with ebay , ebay took  20 days to issue me a 600 rs coupon and i received battery after 25 days or so after claim was placed. Please refund my money so that i can buy a new one.

IS THERE NO ONE IN EBAY TO RESOLVE CUSTOMER COMLAINTS...  I HAD TO PAY Rs 12500 FOR A PHONE THAT I HAVE TO CHARGE 4,5 TIMES A DAY... PLEASE HELP ME........

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0