cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

My package is tampered from inside and is sealed outside

sona2454
Community Member

i received my package today on 6th feb which i was suppose to receive on or before 3rd feb. I made numerous calls to the customer care support. no help was received from their side. i could see in my tracking portal that my item has got stuck in one place. eventually i had to call the courier people regd my status. and finally when i got, i found the seal has been broken from inside. and i know it has happened in the place where it was stuck for five days (from 31st jan to 5th feb). 

So cant u have trustworty courier service. I assume i would have never got the product, had i not called the courier service because calling your customer support is really a waste of time.  Its really sad to see such a service provided by you. Make your organisation self sufficient. When a customer calls you, you should be able to answer what is the current status of the product rather than giving vague answers like 'we will contact the courier service and let you know' or 'we will contact the seller whether he has shipped or not'.

Kindly bring in a good management system and please see to it that the products are not tampered with before being delivered to the customers. 

Pay ID: 35551754402

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0