Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback dispute forum

I have raised a feedback dispute with a buyer for mutual feedback withdrawal and it is pending. Where do I see the status of this pending issue ? Can anyone help me ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor Service of FexEx couriers

Hello Ebay team, I am writing this feedback out of frustration and promise today that I will never purchase anything from ebay in my whole life. I am totally disappointed as I thought this chocolates will be delivered before valentines day as a supri...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why my amount debited for some other account on ebay , why my account is linked to him,

i recently got a message -your account has been debited for some other account of some seller on ebay , as ebay has linked his account to mine , i also mailed ebay to block his account,if he cant pay his fees, i searched and found him as same city bu...

microsd replacement

You to Akosha0 days ago(02/10/2014 05:51 PM)Dear sir,I was submitted my 32 microsd card at Samsung service center on 4 Feb 2013 at Bhinmal,Rajasthan. today Service center told & give me jodhpur service center no. I was talk via mobile with jodhpur se...

ebay Guarantee Claims

Guarantee claims are being approved by ebay even when the buyer's contact number is incorrect and there is no issue with the item. eBay is covering the seller under seller protection. But what about the negative feedbacks related to such claims? For ...

Poor payment options.

It is really very very irritating that using debit card for payment is futile as one of the most widely spread banks in India, the Indian Overseas Bank, is not listed among the banks whose debit cards are accepted. Instead comparatively unknown banks...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Frustated with ebay customer service

i am struglling to get refund my money, my gareuntee claim id is 396589 dtd 29-1-14, I have purchased an item which was different than what I ordered and also damaged. I talked to seller and he accepted his fault and told me ebay will refund the mone...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

pathetic powership customer care

Hey I am the victim of these powership guys, they first argue with u and then give same answer ”concerned person is not available" shop clues and trades.com have very fast customer service and they resolve seller issues asap and diligently but eBay c...