Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraud

I purchased a lighter. The lighter was of a pathetic quality; so I left a negative feedback. I got a call from the seller asking me to remove the negative feedback & he said he will replace it for free. Below is the email I recieved from him. ""pleas...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can I get in touch with the seller from whom I purchased some items months ago?

I purchased exotic rose seeds- blue, black, purple and rainbow coloured roses. They were promptly delivered with instructions. I am an avid gardener with some experience, I followed the instructions (including keeping the seeds in the freezer for 30-...

non refund of payment

I have purchased a item and same was retuned since item was not as described. I have requested several time to e bay to refund the payment but they are not refunding despite account details were given, tell me what to be done to get refund of payment...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pathetic customer care

To whomso ever it is concern.. Reference Claim ID is : 641430. I thought the customer service provided by the ebay is to help the customer, but i was mistaken terribly mistaken. I have bought only three products from ebay in my entire life that too i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Address change request by buyers

Almost everyday we receive request by buyers to change the shipping address. We are unable to do so under powership. So we have to cancel the order and request buyer to place another order. Problem is that we have to pay the final value fee for the c...

Pathetic customer service

Ebay promise - refund 6-7 days. ==> Yet to receive refunds after 1 month. Ebay promise - reply to email with 48 hrs ==> No reply received . Been 5 days call center puts me on hold for 6 min , just to check if refund is credited or not ! Seems very ef...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Very Pathetic service from ebay

I recently bought something on ebay for the first time.And this would be the last time.I wont recommend ebay to anybody. Over all experience has been very bad. I applied for refund since the item sent was not as per description.Initailly they said, n...

cheater not giving 110% coupons over 1 month

Hi EveryoneEbay.in i think its joke to speak with their customer representative they either dont have brains else they use escaletors to escalte every problem to their seniors. and hight is that the seniors are do not bother to even reply what their ...