Pathetic customer care

mrknowable
Community Member

To whomso ever it is concern..

Reference  Claim ID is : 641430.

I thought the customer service provided by the ebay is to help the customer, but i was mistaken terribly mistaken. I have bought only three products from ebay in my entire life that too in the last month. Two of the products didnt reached on time and date as promised. the I ball tablet i purchased from ebay was damaged with in two weeks of the delivery and i contacted the customer care for help. the concerned customer care person  called me but was interested more to evade the problem than giving a solution. she told me to contact the local customer care for help. if i have time to go to local customer care which is far from my place then there was no need for me to buy it from online and not only that if the customer care is not in my state, then these guys will also me to go out of state to resolve the issue.  If the approach to the customer is like this for the product that is bough with in two weeks then how could have you guys talked for longer issue? so if you guys dont have time and mood to resolve issues then please don't waste our time and money by opening an online stores and make us fool. 

may be i have lost a few thousand for buying a tablet from you but considering the future i think it is an onus because now on, there is no need for me to buy anything from your site so all those money is bonus. plus am thankful to ebay and its customer support for giving me an opportunity to write  this incident to write on my blog, youtube, 5,000 friends in emails and phones and social networks, 50 groups each in FB, and google plus, which have nearly 10 million members. I will just write not as a fiction but write with all proofs of invoices, email, pictures and calls from customer support. Since am a writer and film maker i can use this incident in my screenplay for the next film and also write  in my column of self help, as an example how not to market negatively and how to treats and dump customers as waste paper. Since i believe in words i don't need to write anything fictional, if my experience is true then the words will reflect the depth of it, which is enough to touch the heart of the readers. because truth means saying things as it is neither more or less..

So i am thankful to Ebay for giving me this precious teaching that your site cannot be trusted to buy anything, for the exact price of 6,200 indian rupees.

Regards
Rajesh Nanoo

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0