Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

problem with refund

I have received a not genuine product i want a refund and as a cust i habe all the rughts to have it refunded. All websites guarantee the same and do it unlike ebay. You and your team are making me beat about the bush. How would you text uys habe fel...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trouble in payment method cod

This kindly to notify that for the past 1week, i am trying to buy a product from ebay via COD( CASH ON DELIVERY) . But it's not possible to make the payment. The Seller has nothing to do with this issue. Please see the problem in the website so that ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

order ID

Hi ebay,I have placed the order on 1st april, now on 9th april I got the message for confirming the order received that i placed.I have not received the ordet till now and neither i have confirmed any where, when i am checking airway bill detail of t...

CANCEL MY ORDER : PaisaPay ID : 42310014110

PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER : PaisaPay ID : 42310014110 I ACCIDENTALLY GAVE WRONG SHIPPING ADDRESS AND WHEN I CONTACTED UR CUSOMER CARE THEY ARE TELLING THEY CAN'T CHNAGE SINCE CITIES ARE DIFFERENT cities. what is this nonsense, I haven't seen a least buy...

I buy a memory card

Maine ek memory card kharida ebay par se...seller ka nam Jairadheshyam hai unka number 9024665666 hai maine aaj hi memory paya courier dwara...mai memory card purchase kiya9 tarikh ko aur mujhe mila 8 tarikh ko aur aaj hai...mai memory me jab kuch bh...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Money not refund

i had return zebra zxp 3 printer by courier on 4/4/2016 by professional courier by your following instructions . so please return my money with courier charges as soon as possible.

Refund not received

Hi, My name is Rahul Ganatra, my cliam id is 1437010, in refence tot duplicate power bank of MI, my claim has been approve on 18th January for the same and got the assurance that amount will be credited within next eight days, but till date nothing h...

Horrible experience with eBay returns

I purchased a Kindle ebook reader on Ebay. It was listed as a refurbished item but was a used item with a lot of scratches. So I raised a claim to return my item. The reference number is 1723203. My ordeal began then. It took more than 3 weeks for th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

faulty phone used hand set

E bay is one of the worst online shopping sites. It sends all wrong product and claim them new. Refund settlement has no botheration. They have sent me Samsung s4 used phone and when I call I can not hear and even one on the other end can even! I am ...

faulty phone no calling phone

HI,it really a big unsatisfactory from your side. I am really unhappy. I am not getting my resolution in any way. e bay is not concern to even make call or mail back to me. I have launched complaint regarding the the faulty phone with faulty charger....

product no longer listed

I recently purchased a headphones worth 510 using paisapal. I recived a mail saying the seller has deleted the listing for the same. What is the status for my order. I dont have any information regarding this. Please help.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong product received - my claim rejected

I ordered 2 solar Panel lights and one was defective and not working. No proper response received from a seller. I put up claim in Ebay and claim was rejected for reason " products come under manufacurer's guarantee". This product is a chinese manufa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful