Horrible experience with eBay returns

sriraju
Community Member

I purchased a Kindle ebook reader on Ebay. It was listed as a refurbished item but was a used item with a lot of scratches. So I raised a claim to return my item. The reference number is 1723203. My ordeal began then. It took more than 3 weeks for them to arrange a reverse pickup. The courier person did not fix an appointment and cancelled the pickup. I was asked to send the item back to seller and produce a receipt. It took another two weeks for eBay to even look at my receipt. My courier has been received by the seller. I have contacted the customer care several times but to no avail. They routinely apologise and assure the issue will be resolved in 24/48/72 hours. It has been more than 50 days since I raised a refund claim. I am exasperated by the horrible response by eBay's customer service team. Had I retained the item, I could have sold albeit for a loss and made some money but now I do not have that option as well. I have lost all hope that my issue will be resolved. If someone has faced such harrowing experience, can you please advise how I can pursue legal action against eBay to get my issue resolved?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0