problem with refund

adeb9225
Community Member
I have received a not genuine product i want a refund and as a cust i habe all the rughts to have it refunded. All websites guarantee the same and do it unlike ebay. You and your team are making me beat about the bush. How would you text uys habe felt if you were in our shoes? A MNC forcing cust like me to retain the product even if i have major issues with it. That is hilarious. You guys leave me with no choice but to go to the Consumer Court and write everything to ncdrc.nic.in, Mouthshut.com, Consumercourtindia, consumerforums.in, consumer-complaint-forum.akosha.com, and other similar websites for public awareness regarding cheating in eBay, India.I
If i dont get my refund in the next 10days i also have the name of the agents i have spoken to i will file a case on them for their way with me.For harassing me, case on ebay for selling ungenuine product ts, forcingme to retain the product.. The service is ridiculous. Is this how customer service e works?? My claim id is 1847267. I was told about a call back never received from them.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0