Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MRP Rs.60 sold at Rs.99 ! ! !

I have bought two Sugandhim product (8 ml perfume pack) on 15.7.12 which was delivered beyond due date. But what is astonishing that the products are sold at Rs.99 each when the price over the pack clearly written Rs.60 inclusive of all taxes. This p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

charger not working

Bought a Samsung Universal Mobile Charger USB Power Wall Adapter 2 Amp. + CableYesterday its dilevered, now it is not working.please refund the amount.I want to buy a new charger.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My refund for PaisaPay ID 42004262793

I bought Ayus ipad from Ebay , Seller gave me 2 years old product . I told ebay to give me new item I will buy from them . and finally I had to return this product to seller . This I did on 25th March 2016 and send acknowledgement to Ebay via DTDC ac...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding claim number 1865736 resolution.

i have never seen such worst seller fake guy i refused for replacement but still he told the ebay that customer asked for replacement he is a fake guy and also the worst is the ebay s team its not working on my refund its been more than one month but...

ebay guarantee pending

sir.me 20/3/2016 tarikh me ebay me ek led tv booking kiya. 2/4/2016 tarikh me mera pas pohusa. Lekin wo item tuta huwa mila . Me sellar ka sath bat korke usi din mei ebay me claim kiya refand ke lia. Lekin aj 41 days pura honeka bad vi kus nahi huwa....

Refund Request for Paisa Pay id 42410513844

Dear Team, I bought HTC one M8 on ebay thinking you will provide genuine products, however, I got an old phone with scratches on camera lens instead of new mobile as mentioned by you. I raised a concern on 30th April for the refund and sent pictures ...

5 months left but still not refund

subject: refund not received yet i purchased item in November 2015 but refund is still pending costomer care gives 1000 of excuses.but payment still pending.so kindly don't purchased anything from ebay

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake vendor

Item wrongly supplied with least cost. Could not get refund even after 3 Months and several requests through e-mail, phone calls. Therefore don't buy anything through eBay.

ebay treating customers

I have placed an order on 22 April for an iPhone 6s Plus and it's a payment through net banking.i have made the payment but the item was not shipped and the details of the seller is also fake.though I waited till he delivery date informing all the fa...

fake mi power bank

sir i have purchase mi power bank but still not working end not charge. i have buy new products but still duplicate product. y have legal action sir. i not accept for ebay side. i have not happy with y site plz refund my money. sir y costume care num...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful