Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay fail solve my claim id 1841635

i purchased a black berry phone ....i ordered the product for the cash on delivery option .....i paid the cash to that delivery boy and when i opened the package ,i was shocked to see a used phone ..there were full of scratches and the touch screen w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FAKE SANDISK MICRO SD CARD 32GB CLASS 10

Dear Team I am also the victim of buying 32GB Samsung SD Card, but its fake and when i try to track it the link get blank. I already made the payment. when i try to call customer care its getting long hold announcement. may i know the status for the ...

PATHETIC RESPONSE FROM EBAY

I suggest not to buy anything from EBAY India. Worst Customer Support. Wrote many mail to Grievance team but still no reply. Don't know the Status of my product 291627610308. I want the refund for this Product but still trying hard to reach the Custo...

Claim ID : 1905916 ( Lenovo TAB 2 A7-10 Tablet With 8GB Intl Memory &  Wi-Fi,  7"Inch (Ebony Black)

Claim ID : 1905916 PaisaPay ID : 42360030653 This above mentioned transaction was done from my ebay account. I am really in trouble with ebay service. The seller has shipped the wrong item (used) instead of brand new as promised, with different manuf...

Ebay India Customer and Backend Support Issues

I have been trying to update Paisapay registration details (Bank details) since last month. As my bank details are not updated in ebay india's database, i asked for the help through Chat support. SR # 1-71675780112 Dt. 12.04.2016. No reversion, again...

Complaint agausnt ebay customer service

Its been over a minth since i registered a claim regarding my refund with claim id 1864096.i have called like 12 times in a month and each time they told me to wait for 72 hrs.its been a month now and now they are just disconnecting my call.m highly ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor Ebay service & seller

Dear all; there very poor & chip seller in Ebay i buy memory card but there is no feedback from ebay or from seller i have paid already my purchase ID is PaisaPay ID 42450491595 if you not delivery at time & close your company pls. refund my money as...

Cheater eBAy

BEWARE SHOPPERS ON EBAY INDIA!!Ordered iPhone 5s (PaisaPay ID 42148972938) on 17th March. Expected delivery was 21st March. So, I raised a claim on 31st March 2016 that I didn’t receive the product. I received the product on 1st April 2016 and the pr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not received .

I have contacted eBay customer care over damaged item and they promised me the refund .Till now no amount of refund has been credited even after 15 days .I contacted customer care thrice and everytime they are asking to wait for 24 hours . Please hel...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

reund

Dear sir due to there is no professional courier service in the delivery area so the parcel was return to us so kindly initiate the refund to the customercustomer paisapay id is : 42430185063Clame id is : 1949459Customer name : Sujan majhi Please ref...