cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Open House Chat with Rajan Mehra, Country Manager - New Ventures & Payments

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Management Team.

Join Rajan Mehra, Country Manager - New Ventures & Payments, for a discussion on buying and selling on eBay India. In addition, you can also chat with him about the newly launched classifieds web site - www.kijiji.in.

Rajan will be available on this thread on Friday, the 16th of December, 2005 from 4:00 PM IST to 5:00 PM IST.

You can submit your questions before or during the event by making a post on this thread. For help on using the discussion boards, please click here.

See you on the 16th at 4:00 PM!

Regards,
Rohit,
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello vivekk_in1,

We are conducting an Online Workshop today where eBay staff will be present to provide information and answer queries related to the Trading Assistant Program. You can attend this workshop, starting at 4 PM today, by clicking on the following link - http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600000098

I hope you will find answers to your queries at this workshop. In case you still have any further queries, do drop in tomorrow for Rajan's Open House session.
Regards,
Rohit,

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 21 of 55
latest reply

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello rishabh_iitk2001,

Thank you for posting your query for Rajan. We did have an issue because of which sellers were unable to select the option to claim FVF credit for UPI items. The bug has been rectified a few days back. You will now be able to claim your credits for Unpaid Items.

Please do let us know in case you are still unable to do so.
Regards,
Rohit,

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 22 of 55
latest reply

franklin2k5
Community Member
hello sir,
i bought an item in ebay, i paid for it. but i din receive the product, so i follwed the item not received dispute n gone for a claim. [item no - 6422341366 & seller id - rubyagency]. claim also found favour on me on 29/sep/05. til now [15/dec/05] i din receive the clam amt. its already 76 days passed away. how long i want to wait for it.. in this meanwhile another claim found favour on me on 14/dec/05. [item no - 6435876266 & seller id - aakashbangla]. already i din receive the 1st claim amt, i don kno wen the amt for both the claim reach to me.. pl consider this n give me a reply sir... i send lots of mail thru webform, but its useless... any other way to approach means pl mention it...

i think in this Discussion board ill get a good response from the ebay team n by others too... pl give me a reply..
Regards,
Franklin.
Message 23 of 55
latest reply

shoemall_in1
Community Member
Hello,
This is the last time i am going to try to get your attention over this issue of my account.I have not been able to list more than 2 products in my account from the last 2 months for no damn reason.I mailed you hundred times but you never answered.I had paid my ebay fees in time always.
Finally on 18th november, after about a month i got a reply from your side saying that i had to pay my this months due if i had the selling limit lifted off.So i propmtly paid the amount through bank transfer on that day itself.But then a new problem.My account didnt show that i had paid my dues.So i called you up.They said i had to write in.I wrote in atleast 5 times then i got a reply saying that you were working on it.Now on 15th of december my account is showing the amount paid status.It took you idiots a month to do it.
Ok, i was relieved anyway and i went to list my products now.BUT TO ADD TO MY DISSAPPOINTMENT, I AM STILL NOT ABLE TO LSIT MORE THAN 2 PRODUCTS.DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE AN EXPLAINATION FOR THIS PHENOMENON.DO YOU??????????????

NOW YOU PEOPLE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO???????

LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING.I AM BEING HARRASED BY YOUR EBAY TEAM FOR THE LAT 2 1/2 MONTHS FOR NO REASON.NOW I WILL WAIT ONLY UNTIL THIS WEEK FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

THEN NEXT WEEK I GO TO CONSUMER COURT.I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT THE PENALTY FOR HARRASSING A CUSTOMER IS VERY HIGH IN THIS COUNTRY.I EVEN HAVE THE POWER TO SHUT DOWN YOUR COMPANY NOW AS I HAVE SURE PROOF THAT YOU HAVE HARRASSED ME.

SO NOW YOU FACE THE COURT OR GIVE ME BACK MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOOOOOOOOOOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE UNDER THE AXE THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANUDIP.
(EBAY ID:shoemall_in1)
Message 24 of 55
latest reply

ppjewellers
Community Member
Hello

Would request you to add this feature on ebay so that it is easy to manage our listing. The gold rate is fluctuating every day and it is very difficult for us to edit the price of each item individually, we would request you to add a feature using which we can bulk edit the item starting price and insurance amount.

Hope to get a positive reply

PPJewellers ( Ebay ID )
Message 25 of 55
latest reply

deepalatwal
Community Member
Sir, i am a trusted seller on ebay, but i must tell you one thing about Ebay, that it is in no way better than Baazee. I admit that Ebay has some powerful series of tools for the sellers, but what we are gonna do with these tools if a buyer purchases and do not pays.
This is not a 1-day experience, this is my overall experience on Ebay, and i must let you know this.
When i used to sell on Bazee, it was very cool, and my sales was very high. Even the people who didn't paid online, surely did offline payment. At least 7 out of every 10 sales was paid by the buyer.
But in the case of Ebay, its opposite. Out of every 10 sale, only 1 is being paid. I dont know about other members, but at least in my case its the fact. So, i am having a suggestion for you. The major problem is that people buy, but after that do not pays (mostly) or do not select a payment method. So, Ebay must make some way out so that people who buy something should pay at the same time, otherwise their order get cancelled within a day, like Rediff Auctions. they take the Credit Card No. of their bidders already before bidding, so that the seller may be protected from fraud sales. so, please act upon this seriously, otherwise i will lose trust on this so-called Shopping heaven.
Message 26 of 55
latest reply

vikasintl_in1
Community Member
During our experience with ebay india team I strongly felt that most of your team members are very arrogant and irresponsible.
So personally offer my services to ebay india ,you can hire me ,as being a seller on this site for years I know where are loopholes.Why so many 'sale not completed' and why both buyers and sellers are loosing interest in this site.
But I belive in quick and positive action so also I expect certain power to take descisions.
let me know if you are interested,If you offer a satisfactory salary and certain descision taking power I am ready to boost your sales without any further investment.
Message 27 of 55
latest reply

rajanmehra@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi Folks,

Thanks for the engaging questions. I hope I'm able to do justice to your queries. By way of background, I was recently appointed Country Manager, New Ventures & Payments, eBay India. In my new role, I look after the PaisaPay business, the b2b motors business and our newly launched classifieds business which you can access at www.kijiji.in. I'm truly excited by this opportunity of interacting with you and would encourage you to keep the questions coming and let me know how we can continue to improve your eBay experience.
Best Regards
Rajan
Message 28 of 55
latest reply

rajanmehra@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear emailswarup,

Thank you for visiting kijiji.in and providing us your valuable feedback. We are encouraged by the early response of the community to Kijiji and are evaluating the roll-out of Kijiji in various cities progressively. We will definitely consider your input at the time of evaluating our next set of cities.

My Community Development team informs me that you are a regular user of the discussion boards, and provide good feedback and suggestions to our members and us. I really appreciate your taking the time to do so. We need more community champions like you.
Best Regards
Rajan
Message 29 of 55
latest reply

rajanmehra@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear ankitarora_bzb,

Thanks for your comments. This is a suggestion that we have heard in the past as well. We have explored this in the past. We have discussed this issue earlier with the sellers and most of them have their own preferences on which courier companies to use. Sellers might not be comfortable with us imposing a particular courier company for them to use. At the same time, courier companies want guaranteed business in order to give better rates. Since this is not possible in a marketplace model where we only provide the platform, what we have observed working best is for the sellers to strike their own deals with the courier company of their choice.

If your concern is about high shipping charges, yes we are looking at ways in which we can ensure that sellers are charging a realistic shipping charge, without compromising on their ability to do business.
Best Regards
Rajan
Message 30 of 55
latest reply