cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Open House Chat with Rajan Mehra, Country Manager - New Ventures & Payments

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Management Team.

Join Rajan Mehra, Country Manager - New Ventures & Payments, for a discussion on buying and selling on eBay India. In addition, you can also chat with him about the newly launched classifieds web site - www.kijiji.in.

Rajan will be available on this thread on Friday, the 16th of December, 2005 from 4:00 PM IST to 5:00 PM IST.

You can submit your questions before or during the event by making a post on this thread. For help on using the discussion boards, please click here.

See you on the 16th at 4:00 PM!

Regards,
Rohit,
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

virendra_d89
Community Member
Sir, i had sold an item and took payment. now the person wants money back. what should mI do? virendra k.
ebay id virendra_d89
Message 11 of 55
latest reply

sastaitshop
Community Member
Sir can you give any clarification on this problem by sellers.

"FVF not reflecting in our invoice...Becareful " - originally posted in Selling on eBay India Discussion board.

Dear Sellers and Ebay Team, I would like to bring to your notice that the FVF which are granted to us are not reflecting in my invoice. I have filed FVF for item nos 7558357215, 7557803885, 5822629377. The FVF has been granted but its not reflecting in my invoice. I would greatly Appreciate if Ebay could resolve the issue ASAP. - lowestprice81

As i said even i have the same problem

item ids are

I am currently checking all past records aswell.
- sastaitshop

i guess once all sellers check the account more of these problems will come up. !!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny ๐Ÿ™‚
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 12 of 55
latest reply

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello karanion,

Thank you for joining this discussion. With regard to your query, I would like to inform you that we have an Unpaid Item Policy, under which you can be eligible for a Fee Credit. Click here to find out more about this policy - http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/unpaid-item.html.
Regards,
Rohit,
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 13 of 55
latest reply

lnxreddy
Community Member
I am having very unpleasant experience with ebay.

Things that needs a review.

ebay is never responsible ( as per the policy )
ebay never like to help buyers ( I have to struggle myself )
Seller Says he will ship days after payment ( Still i did not have a reply/item )
I have to wait for ideas to escalate the call ( don't i have a better work to do ? )

Why isn't a buyer important in this policies?
Why should a buyer listen always to ebay or sellers ?

Well as i understand shopping should be a simple way

Search/Select/Pay/Get

Not with your kind of approach. Why should i wait for ideas to escalate the call ?

Overall suggestion, A bad place to shop for. You are better off buying in a store near you rather than waiting for a month to get a simple product.

Learn from it
Kiran
Message 14 of 55
latest reply

joe_kochi
Community Member
Sir
I am joseph from kochi. I would like to know wether it is possible in ebay to pay here in india for a product available at the ebay in other countries. For example is it possible to pay for mobile phone here and delivery in philipines. Any thing like that possible .
with regards
joseph
Message 15 of 55
latest reply

bargaingemss
Community Member
Hi Rohit/Rajan,

I am a seller on Ebay and have a suggestion. I am not sure if you are the right person to contact but I know none others whom I can contact.

The suggestion is:
For the seller, under the All selling link on My ebay page, It would be very convenient if the gallery image appears under the Schedules, Selling, Sold, Unsold. This avoids a lot of confusion when a seller has many dispatches a day as it is acts as a one spot reference.

Rohit/Rajan, if you are not the right person to solve my problem, can you plz refer me to the right person.

Regards,
Bargaingemss
Message 16 of 55
latest reply

Hi,

We wish to inform you that the said amount has been finally credited and is reflecting in our eBay account as of 13-Dec-2005 11:35:57 IST.

We thank you for your help in resolving the matter.

-Regards,
pc_gaming_store
Message 17 of 55
latest reply

indiastamp
Community Member
I registered with Baazee as seller in 2000
why my account was transferred to eBay au ???
Since last 6 months I am requesting eBay
to put me with ebay.in
My account now on HOLD.
Can any body answer why my a/c was transferred to eBay au ???????????????
Message 18 of 55
latest reply

sharathmodi
Community Member
Dear praveenb77 you are going to be Cheated by the buyer. eBay will not tell you. After you complete transaction eBay will de-register Buyer and will refuse to give you details. They will ask you to go to police etc. These scams are known as 4 1 9 A D V A N C E F E E S C A M S. Nigerian police are trying their best, however fraudsters disappear. Your sale will also turn out to be a advance fee - read below, unless they are trying something new.

These cheats abound in eBay, they do nothing about it. WHY? Because it means money for them, they don't care if a seller or buyer are cheated - eBay rakes in the Moolah. Do a search on Internet (google) you will find this Nigerian story is common, it is so common it is now a joke, however people still get cheated.

Next the Nigerian will say he is going to add Rs5000.00 to 15000.00 extra and send you a Cheque. You will pay difference to some imaginary relative who will collect difference. After a further 1 week the Cheque will bounce and your bank A/C will be overdrawn.

The difference is in 3-4 days your bank will make the money available it WILL NOT HAVE CLEARED. People think it has cleared and proceed only to be .......CHEATED.
Message 19 of 55
latest reply

vivekk_in1
Community Member
dear rajan ,
i am interested in becoming a trading assistant . how could we become one . please advice . do we need to pay to become one . i have been buying regularly
regards 'vivek kalra
Message 20 of 55
latest reply