cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Open House Chat with Rajan Mehra, Country Manager - New Ventures & Payments

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Management Team.

Join Rajan Mehra, Country Manager - New Ventures & Payments, for a discussion on buying and selling on eBay India. In addition, you can also chat with him about the newly launched classifieds web site - www.kijiji.in.

Rajan will be available on this thread on Friday, the 16th of December, 2005 from 4:00 PM IST to 5:00 PM IST.

You can submit your questions before or during the event by making a post on this thread. For help on using the discussion boards, please click here.

See you on the 16th at 4:00 PM!

Regards,
Rohit,
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

rajanmehra@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear skyshopindia,

I understand that you are a regular participant of our Voices program and have been providing our team sound advice from time-to-time. We look to users such as yourself for constant feedback, in our quest for continuous improvement.

As regards your concerns related to communication, I have noted your concerns and would like to assure you that we're focused on improving our communication with all users of the website, generally, and with key users such as your self, specifically. In this regard I may point out that our Customer Service and Seller Marketing teams are working on programs that you should expect to hear about soon.

Thanks for your support! We look forward to a long relationship with you.
Best Regards
Rajan
Message 51 of 55
latest reply

rajanmehra@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear rishabh_iitk2001,

Thanks for your regular contribution on the boards. As regards your suggestion, we're currently internally debating programs that will allow for Buyer differentiation. I will forward your suggestion to the team for them to evaluate as they evolve the program.
Best Regards
Rajan
Message 52 of 55
latest reply

rajanmehra@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello hi2k_soho,

eBay has been built on a strong foundation of community and of ensuring a level playing field for all users. We find that the level playing field has allowed a large number of entrepreneurs to operate on the same footing as big brands. This has, at once, enhanced seller opportunity and consumer choice. We hope that you too will benefit by being able to operate in an environment which fosters healthy competition. We look forward to your continued support.
Best Regards
Rajan
Message 53 of 55
latest reply

rajanmehra@ebay.com
Community Member
Folks,

I wanted to thank all for taking out the time to submit queries and participate in the discussion forum. These discussions better help us understand the needs of our community and improve the platform. I look forward to meeting with you, on the boards, once again.
Best Regards
Rajan
Message 54 of 55
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi All,

Thanks for participating in today's workshop. Rajan greatly enjoyed interacting with you.

This thread will be locked and archived for future reference. If you have more questions or comments, please feel free to start a new thread on the same board.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 55 of 55
latest reply