Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

hey i am new

hey i am new in this section could some one help me decide which model of PDA mobile to purchase any help would be appreciated.

Auction of vehicles

I need to know how we can search for vehicles that are being auctioned by Centurion Bank or any other banks through EBAY. I need to know how I can get notification about the same.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Buyer Protection - A Big Farce

Sometime back I had the misfortune of buying an item on ebay, which I promptly paid through PaisaPay (which apparently is run by eBay itself). But I never got the stuff that I paid for. I tried all the steps directed on this site to contact seller an...

Intimidation by seller

Recently I had purchsed a set of three AVON lipsticks from seller ebseba_1988. I paid as usual on the day of purchase itself. Today I received instead of AVON three totally broken lipstick of some footpath brand. When, I asked seller, he simply wrote...

I HAVE BEEN CHEATED

RED ALERT :- THE SELLER ANSHMALL IS THE BIGGEST CHEAT ON THE FACE OF EARTH HE SEND A TORN POUCH AND EXPECT BUYERS TO BE TAKEN ON GRANTED BASIS . JUST BECAUSE EBAY IS EARNING THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY WILL JUSTIFY EVERY WRONG U DO . BY THE WAY THERE IS ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

wanted a color mobile phone

i am kiruba frm pondicherry. i decided to purchase a color mobile frm brand of nokia / sony ericsion at a cost below Rs 3500 to Rs 4000 only. pls send me intimation through my mail karanvt@rediffmail.com. It is urgent & purchasing should completed be...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Be careful with boyzone123_2000 seller

Dear All, Please be ware of the boyzone123_2000 seller who does the selling of communicators , he is completely fake , he talks sweetly and interacts with you on mobiles, but he sends the item with some weighted papers warpped or some scrap. finally ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to pay ?

Hello everybody I have won bid at around 0800 am today .I have to pay the seller immediately .I want to pay through paisa pay . But when I click on the registration for paisa pay account ,it leads to somewhere where no form for registration appears ....

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH DIGITALWORLD_2K

Hi all i wish to share a very bad experience with this seller(digitalworld_2k) so that other buyers can take care. i had bid and won the item NIKON P1 WITH 256MB CARD (230001280704). I paid for the item immediately on 28 june thru paisapay(thank god ...

Frauds by Seller

Hi friends I have paid seller Hoooligans 7500 bugs but have not received the item. I have opened dispute can anyone tell me whether i will get my money back.