Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help me on proof i have to submit for claim

I have bought an ipod (300015327573)from seller etransaction4u. I got it only to discover its a fake or chinese replica of original ipod. After i filed a dispute (Item recieved but not as described), now my claim has been escalated. And (only now) eb...

anyone know about 'etransaction4u'?

I bought a 512 mb ipod shuffle (original) from this seller - 'etransaction4u'. I knew that this user is very new and thus had no feedback. I won his bid for 1700rs. After I paid my money through DD, he said he got my DD 2 days later. Now he is not re...

GUIDE ME FOR MY MONEY BACK

DEAR SIR, I AM GEORGE AND I ORDERED FOR NOKIA 9500 ON 3/8/2006 AND THE SELLER WAS DEALZ.4U THEY COMMITED ME 3 DAYS AND I MADE PAYEMENT WITH PAISAPAY THROUGH CREDITCARD FOR Item number190013747871 this is the receipt id for my amount conformation Rece...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Things that you should not buy from Ebay

Ebay sells almost everything but be carefull when buying some items it is for buyers who are new to online buying and ebay Things that you should not buy 1 mobile phones no mobile phones because no couriers are accepting mobile phones anymore and if ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WILL i lose my Money?

i bought a sony ericsson w900i from valyashish w900i sony ericsson scratchless free 512mb dirt price (230010868392) i paid through bank to bank transpher and paid 200 rs as insurance also he said he will ship it through blazeflash and on monday eveni...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful