Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Heed help buying cards

Guys I wanted to buy some cards I am new to eBay and I am from India all the cards I want are around or below price of 50$ and I am buying singles so do I need to pay for customs and import taxes for those cards

First Purchase on ebay

I'm going to place my first order on eBay.com for 4 Beyblades and their total cost is USD 179.99. They are coming from China. Kindly confirm if I would face any custom charges and if I will have to pay them.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does It incur Custom Duty Fee

Hey, I'm New To Ebay, and planning to buy a camera lens here. the seller stated that the shipping is free of cost, and it will ship from hong kong. the lens in question is priced at 73.60 usd, so will i incur any custom fee for it? and if yes, how mu...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Custom duty on atheros ar2971

Hi, I wanted to purchase atheros ar9271 wifi adapter from the eBay app. The seller is from China and I live in west bengal. The total cost for 3 atheros ar9271 chipsets is not more than $38. Will I have to pay any custom duty or any formality to orde...

Trying to Contact Customer Care at 1800 209 3229

Ebay.in is a complete ripoff. Trying to contact customer care about a refund as my item is not yet delivered and no status on the item what so ever. Open a claim and no status there too for so many days... The customer care line always says "All line...

NO warranty for Sennheiser headsets

I have a 3 month old Sennheiser headset newly purchased from ebay and confirmed by seller that it is covered under 2 yr warranty. I have a technical problem with headset, Sennheiser declines any warranty on following grounds: Normally Sennheiser will...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i need main board of sony tv kdl46w 950a.

i want to purchage mainboard of sony tv by ebay uk .I already has been trying it through paypal method as well as card method more time but my payment is not accepted. I also give feed back to ebay but ebay can not give reply.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful