Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller suspended after the payment done

i have bought two items now they are not in the list now i came to know both fo them are removed from the ebay unfortunatily i have already paied for the items i tryed to contact but no proper responce from either seller or from ebay items are 1.) ap...

request for withdrawn bidding process

Sir, Due to lack experience, i have bid on two items for same category for items nos 7631507866 and 7631512359 (seller is Singaporemall) for using one of them personally. Yesterday i.e. on 30-06-06, I won for one item no. 7631507866 for which payment...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I feel like cheated by eBay.

Dear Sir/Madam, I feel like cheated by eBay. I bought a door security alarm item url below. http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6064528219&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:IN:11 I paid the money via PaisaPay using my bank's on-line transfer. 1)...

One Paisa auctions is a fraud.

When I first saw the 1 paisa auction on ebay, I was overjoyed that I will be able to buy some goodies for very low prices. But when I bade for some items I found that sellers are managed to sell their item at some predetermined minium values, for whi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i have been conned

dear authorities well i bid for this product which was listed by a user called sid_cricket and won the bid... the product was a "256" MB usb mp3 player the link to the product page is this http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=973294...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Custom Tax

Hi everyone,well i need to knw if theres any tax on the items coming frm China????I mean if theres any tax den wats the procedure aND ALL?????can anybody explain the principlesof buying frm Interntional seller?and wat precautions i need to take??????...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Someone please sell Maroma Essential Oils!!

Hi, I'm an Australian looking to find someone willing to sell me some of the Encens d'Auroville and Maroma SPA line of essential oils and incense sticks (Clear Thoughts, Happy Heart, Joy, Meditation, New Energy, Pure Air, Quiet Mind, Sweet Dreams, Tr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment issue with PaisaPay

Hi all, I'm a French user, trying to buy an item from an Indian ebay seller (fantaciescometrue.) In order to confirm the payment, PaisaPay is requesting me to fax a copy of my CC, which the French eBay consumer service recommends NOT to do! So what a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Signature File Guidelines

Hello Everyone, I will like to post some clarification of the Signature File Guidelines Firstly, the purpose of using a signature is to tell others something about you and your posts that they will find interesting, pleasant, funny, thoughtful, or he...