Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

negative feedback left by buyer for item 250572126839

Hi My fellow Ebayers, I sold an item 250572126839 to a buyer in Calcutta. After the transaction completed, i received the money and then the buyer left a negative feedback for me. I really get afraid to transact with the new ebay members since they a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

recommended international shippment method

Hi, I'm intended to start selling soap bars internationally. especially to the US and europe. what is the cheapest and fastest way to do it? the private companies like ups and fedex are really expansive. (Rs 2000). if someone buy 3 soaps the whole pa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best Practices for receiving payments from buyers through PayPal

Dear Sellers, We would like to address some of the open questions from our community on the PayPal remittances & clarifications on Person to Person transfers. Classification of PayPal Accounts: All PayPal accounts allow you to send and receive paymen...

OUTCOME OF OPENING A CASE.

DEAR EBAY TEAM. AND ALL GREAT EBAYR I HAVE SOME DOBT IN MIND . PLZ HELP ME OUT 1)what is the outcome of unpaid item case.?? and how it work IS IT REALY SUCCECFULL STEP?? 2) what is final value fee .does it mean my selling amount 3)what should be done...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turbo lister Problem..............HELP OUT

hi, i am facing a new kind of problem with turbolister . After Closing, when the next time i open it... it asks me to set up a new turbolister user file.......it happens every time i close and open it........ and i have to restore the databse each ti...

INTERNATIONAL SELLERS

Hi, I have sold few items only world wide to USA , France and Netherlands. Since I am selling worldwide I would like to get the experience from all international sellers about the countries they feel are not seller friendly. I would like to know the ...

Help with Courier Selection

Hello, I am into selling Branded Sunglasses like Ray Ban and Fastrack. Till now I have been using DTDC Courier and the services were fine till November Last Year. However since past 3 months There has been 3 Thefts and Items missing cases Which has c...

GOOGLE CHROME

How is Google chrome working for Ebay sellers ?? The new browser seems promising and fast ! B O D Y - - J E W E L S!

NOWHERE TO FIND THE LISTINGS EVEN AFTER 40 HRS

Hi I had listed 13 items of which only 6 can be seen in there categories other 7 items are nowhere in their categories that i have listed them even after 40hrs have passed.But when i check in myeBay its showing all the thirteen items are live.Even in...

can a buyer leave negative after i give them upi and file final value fee

Hi, I want to know can my NON PAYING buyer leave me negative remark after i file unpaid item strike and also file my final value fee back ? please help me with this. as my buyer has threaten to leave negative after not paying for several items i file...

Shipping to Vietnam ? Please advice.

Dear Friends, I have bid on 2 items costing total INR 25K. Buyer who just registered on 29th Jan 2010 with feedback so far 1 (one). My worries are: 1) eBay will hold money till buyer confirm receipt. 2) I don't see any possibility of tracked shipment...

Trouble shipping electronic goods from Gujarat to West Bengal

My Product(Mini laptop -- weight approx 1 kg) has been sold on Ebay,and the buyer's shipping address is in West Bengal. I inquired most reputed courier company's in Ahmedabad, all denied to carry laptop (Electronic item) to West Bengal. One of them b...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.