Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

My item has been sold thru paisapay , when do i get the money ?

I sold an item through ebay & the buyer paid via paisapay . i shipped the item on first notification & as per details on the couriers's website the item has been delivered. He has neither acknowledged receipt & nor is he leaving a feedback. Additiona...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shop Issue----Is it possible to do it ???

My query is that can I have 2 shops on ebay for 2 different verticals, say one shop for electronics and the other shop for Cosmetics ??. Is it possible and allowed to have 2 shops on ebay ??. ************************* Regards. Raj Electroniks.

PaisaPay's Pathetic Service

I listed one item on ebay.in thinking that it would be easy to deal in PaisaPay due to the issue between RBI and PayPal. I wanted to give refund via PaisaPay and I was shocked at the extremely poor knowledge of the customer service representative. Sh...

Sellers( pashupatinath ) are using Abusing Language for their buyers. -

Pathetic Seller :---- pashupatinath this seller was writting abusing language during ebay message communication. i was shocked. i just asked for the simple photographs. Dear pastiwala, ha ha LOL - pashupatinath Click "respond" to reply through Messag...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MY BUYER IS SELLING SAME PRODUCT...

HI.. I NEEDED SOME ADVICE! I AM SELLING A PRODUCT... AND I GOT A BUYER WHO IS SELLING THE SAME PRODUCT AT DOUBLE MY PRICE AND NOT OF A VERY GOOD QUALITY... SO HE HAS STARTED BIDDING ON MY ITEMS... AND IT SEEMS LIKE HE IS DOING THIS TO GIVE ME A NEGAT...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MAXIMISING PROFIT ON EBAY

HELLOW ALL, I JUST STARTED NEW BUSNESS WITH EBAY I WANT SOME EXPERT ADVICE , WHAT ARE THE TRICKS OF EARNING MORE MONEY ON EBAY? WHAT IS THE WAY TO BECOME POWERSELLER ?

Auction active | But not listed in the category

I have listed two of domain names on auction. The listing remains active. But when I search them with a keyword or in the corresponding category its not showing up. Auction URL included for reference: http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item...

Retiring the Old Turbo Lister

Dear Sellers, Last June, we launched the new and improved Turbo Lister and are glad that currently more than 90% of sellers use the new Turbo Lister. Today, sellers are able to list using both the Old and New Turbo Lister. However, we plan to retire ...

Have anyone received the "Indraneel Offer" in last May?

Hi all, I would like to know, is there anyone participated in the "Indraneel Offer" in last May 2009. According to this offer, Pay only Rs.49 upfront and use any number of Bold, Border, Highlight & ILF Features completely free for a period of 1 month...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not possible to start selling from non-approved city?

I've been buying from eBay (and Baazee and BidorBuy before it) for a long time, but have never sold anything through eBay. eBay's current policy permits new sellers to accept payment only via PaisaPay, and sellers must register for a PaisaPay account...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change Feedback Revision Rule !!

Hello Everyone, As eBay India and its users grow , I feel the sellers on eBay have now become professional and are serving their buyers well . Ideally there will be cases when the seller is not able to meet buyers requirement and for which the seller...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.