cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can a buyer leave negative after i give them upi and file final value fee

Hi,

I want to know can my NON PAYING buyer leave me negative remark after i file unpaid item strike and also file my final value fee back ?
please help me with this.
as my buyer has threaten to leave negative after not paying for several items i filed upi already and now its time to file final value fee . "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi buyer can leave -V but you have to
complain ebay and they will remove it immediately or it will be remove automatically once you give the strike

Samin
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi thanks for your message.
i already gave upi and now its time to file for final value fee i am afraid doing this i think the buyer will give me negatives if i will give them unpaid item strikes "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 3 of 3
latest reply