Why EBAY is BETTER !!

superstores_tech
Community Member
Hello Everyone!!!

Lets understand why Ebay is better than Baazee.

1. The SNC process is Updated. Ya its known as FVC over here. You need to send unpaid item reminders and stuff..

Whereas On Baazee you could send 30 such reminders at once. - ANd also check if you have already left feedback and filed SNC for 30 transactions in one page. Here the work goes up by 30 X 30 times.

2. On baazee you used to earn 10000 a month and pay Around 1000 as expenses.

Whereas on ebay you earn 10000 and get a Invoice for Rs 44000/- from ebay.

3. On baazee you could file complaint against unjust feedbacks.

Here on ebay --- oh no oh no .. these feedbacks are public postings -- we cant edit it. --- THEN WHY THE HELL DO THOSE UNREASONABLE NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS GETS OUR ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.

4. On baazee you could list you products for Privileged Buyers only.

Here on ebay you have buyer monitoring tool where you can strategically block buyers. YA .. Yeah ... but you cant block buyers who are less than 30 days old and have no ratings. That means any one who makes a new id can spoil you business and ya after you give him a negative feedback (he will also do the same - which cannot be edited) he will be automatically blocked. yeah

Boss Baazee wasent perfect. Wasent gret. BUT IT WAS STILL BETTER THAN EBAY !! Get it !! There the amount of transactions via offline mode was more. The TRUST and COMMUNITY values were real and not enforced. Here the process keeps on getting complicated.

I dont think we can continue on ebay. I have secured a Job for my self and the 3 yrs i spent here are wasted.
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

kananajay
Community Member
Hello Everyone,

Am a new user,

still hope baazee is doing somehting about a this.

Ebay is the global gaint - I have high Expectations.

Regards
Message 21 of 31
latest reply

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

shivam_traders
Community Member
HI!

Really Baazee was the gr8 time to do the business.. but ebay completely opp... just lot of problem... WHY EBAY IS ALWAYS CONCERENED WITH THE BUYER & NOT THE SELLER... WHO IS REVENUE FOR THE EBAY BUYER OR SELLER.

EBAY GETUPP....I HAVE ALSO STARTED SELLING ON INDIATIMES & REDIFF.... DON'T FOR HOW LONG I WILL CONTIUNE WITH EBAY.
Message 22 of 31
latest reply

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

sastaitshop
Community Member
I really disagree .. Ebay is going fine. but some problems with Nigerian Fauds. But Ebay help promptly.
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 23 of 31
latest reply

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

sastaitshop
Community Member
Hi everyone:

Here is the latest update on the mail concerns by ANkur,

1.The SNC process - Ebay now displayes a view dispute link with the order if an UPi is filed for. This reduces the problem that we faced before of being unsure for which transactions we have actually filed UPI.

2. I guess the invoicing poblem has been taken care of. And alos the amoutn of Nigerian Bidders has gone down and also FVC for suspended users is given instantly - thus matter resolved.

3. NEW feedback system to be active so n.. WOWO

4. Some new technique has been introduced to contorl nigerian buyers.

Thus all the problems listed by SUPERSTORES_TECH is resolved.

But this came at teh cost of tonnes of suspended SuperSellers. :) Sunny 🙂

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 24 of 31
latest reply

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

superstores_tech
Community Member
Dear Community members,

My long absence from ebay was due to a year long series of problems and struggle with the ebay system. I have however managed to get back on ebay but it all came at a cost ...

Still moving ahead i see there is still loads of development needed in this marketplace.

---------------

I have been associated with ebay-baazee since 4 years now and i was surprised to find a SELLING LIMIT on my account.

Even after being a Power Seller, the selling limit puts me in a puzzle. And its not due to any outstanding amount in my account and as per the selling limit wordings "

Then i get a mail form ebay

"Your eBay account has been set a selling limit to allow us to confirm
your identity and review current business practices. This is allowed
under the eBay User Agreement if we have reason to believe your actions
may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users, or us."

"If you can increase
your feedback to 97% or greater, please write back to us and we will
consider removing your limit."

Now my question is

1. How will i increase my feedback if i cant sell

2. The ebay wordings are "we will
consider removing your limit" - that means no gurantee

3. With regards to the statement by ebay saying "we would like to see a decrease
in complaints or negative comments in your feedback" - i had resolved all disputes and outstanding complaints on ebay for which i was kept in suspended state for a whole YEAR by ebay.

Now when i have paid them all the money and cleared all the Disputes after struggling for a year this is whay i get .... a POWER SELLER status with a SELLING LIMIT

At the end my only question is when will ebay become RELIABLE / HONEST / CLEAN / TRUSTWORTHY / DEPENDEDNT / LESS VOLATILE / CLEAR WITH ITS STAND ON A USER / CLEAR WITH ITS POLICIES AND OVERALL TRANSPARENT ?????

Superstores_Tech
Ankur Agarwal Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 25 of 31
latest reply

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

indiastorehandicrafts
Community Member
I gave a message on 23rd of August stating my problem.
But ebay does not reply to my emails through trust and safety and niether the Live Chat helps.
1. The Live chat has only one answer for any problem" This is not handled by me and so unable to do anything, please go to trust and safety link and send mail"

2. After 20 emails , what I get is to write here on the community board, but here also no reply.

3. I dont know who exist behind this website, and are there real staff or handled by a few people?
4. ebay is making lot of money through sellers but still it doesnot have a proper customer support to the satisactory of anyone.
5.All my listings were ended (800) without any warning to me.
6. The shop is still active without any listings in it!
7. Can anybody guide me regarding this? Will ebay activate my listings again? I have spent more then 20,000 on listings only,leave aside the other shop charges.
8. Will I have to spend another 20,000 to lsit for 100's of hours again?
9.Or anybosy else having the same experience? Can yu guide me what to do next?
10. How did a person in such a situation make ebay activate the listings?
11. Do I have to pay extra(as a gift) to the staff or ebay to reactivate the listings?
12. I am taken for a ride by ebay? Either the staff is taking some kind of revenge or they want something from me.
13. Please somebody guide me!! I have lost lot of money and by the end of this month another bill for the shop will be ready by ebay without actually doing any business!
14. Please sellers I am in great trouble. Help me!!
15. Anybody knows about consumer courts? How do I go about it? Or ebay will compensate for this to me? Have naybody gone to a consumer court before?
16.I have given so many emails and wasted upto 5 hours on live chat in the hope that they will somehow help me, but to my frustration I am being harrassed. I have tried everything but to no result.
17. The chat says give email and the emails never get any reply.
18. Is there a procedure to go about it?
19. I have seen some members being suspended and then within some days there lsitings are again active!!
20 I have not done any crime? Still I am treated like a criminal!
21. Please, Please somebody guide me!! What should I do next? I am being mentally tortured by the staff! All my hard earned money is going to drains, I am so dipressed, I dont know what to do.
22. Have anybody gone through this before? Please guide me ,will be very oblized .

Thanks,
indiastorehandicrafts
Message 26 of 31
latest reply

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

mobicraze
Community Member
hello i also used to sell on baazee i am in electronics business few of suppliers and dealers i know about 8 over all from all over india were very good sellers on baazee but right now most of them have left ebay they said they wer charged high and without much disputes and bcoz of wrong feedbacks they got suspended and i heard this from most of then they say ebay has left everything on software when any person is contacted they have no help to offer , i know quite a few sellers who got frustarated and are now selling on other sites .but ebay will understand same soon they need a pratical way to judge if vendor is wrong in this way its aesy for fraud sellers top just put up some listings and withw rong deatils and escape with some money but difficult for a honest and trusty seller especialy its seen when a seller is doing well they are purposefull -ve feedbacks left on him to suspend him .i think we should understand baazee was sold and ebay does not have much interest in india .
Message 27 of 31
latest reply

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

mobicraze
Community Member
jus c the below feedbacks ebayers with years of experience and up to 20000 feedback and just suspended cooly .
http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=frank_shopee&frm=1728

http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=frank_shopee&frm=1728

and inside them also so many sellers which shows no longer regtd.
does any1 have a database of ebay sellers .
Message 28 of 31
latest reply

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

techniwas
Community Member
Anyone still around?

TechiE

TechiE
Message 29 of 31
latest reply

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

Hi,
I notice that regular members are slowly disappearing from community. So you will have to blow your whistle like in Titanic again and again and call out.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 30 of 31
latest reply