Why EBAY is BETTER !!

superstores_tech
Community Member
Hello Everyone!!!

Lets understand why Ebay is better than Baazee.

1. The SNC process is Updated. Ya its known as FVC over here. You need to send unpaid item reminders and stuff..

Whereas On Baazee you could send 30 such reminders at once. - ANd also check if you have already left feedback and filed SNC for 30 transactions in one page. Here the work goes up by 30 X 30 times.

2. On baazee you used to earn 10000 a month and pay Around 1000 as expenses.

Whereas on ebay you earn 10000 and get a Invoice for Rs 44000/- from ebay.

3. On baazee you could file complaint against unjust feedbacks.

Here on ebay --- oh no oh no .. these feedbacks are public postings -- we cant edit it. --- THEN WHY THE HELL DO THOSE UNREASONABLE NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS GETS OUR ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.

4. On baazee you could list you products for Privileged Buyers only.

Here on ebay you have buyer monitoring tool where you can strategically block buyers. YA .. Yeah ... but you cant block buyers who are less than 30 days old and have no ratings. That means any one who makes a new id can spoil you business and ya after you give him a negative feedback (he will also do the same - which cannot be edited) he will be automatically blocked. yeah

Boss Baazee wasent perfect. Wasent gret. BUT IT WAS STILL BETTER THAN EBAY !! Get it !! There the amount of transactions via offline mode was more. The TRUST and COMMUNITY values were real and not enforced. Here the process keeps on getting complicated.

I dont think we can continue on ebay. I have secured a Job for my self and the 3 yrs i spent here are wasted.
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

hi 🙂

ebay is always better because it encourages buyers to leave a NEGATIVE / NEUTRAL FEEDBACK in sellers favour.

a newly registered buyer can easily leave a Negative / Neutral feedback to ruin the entire feedback score of a seller.

-,-,-,-,-,-

joge
Message 31 of 31
latest reply