Why EBAY is BETTER !!

superstores_tech
Community Member
Hello Everyone!!!

Lets understand why Ebay is better than Baazee.

1. The SNC process is Updated. Ya its known as FVC over here. You need to send unpaid item reminders and stuff..

Whereas On Baazee you could send 30 such reminders at once. - ANd also check if you have already left feedback and filed SNC for 30 transactions in one page. Here the work goes up by 30 X 30 times.

2. On baazee you used to earn 10000 a month and pay Around 1000 as expenses.

Whereas on ebay you earn 10000 and get a Invoice for Rs 44000/- from ebay.

3. On baazee you could file complaint against unjust feedbacks.

Here on ebay --- oh no oh no .. these feedbacks are public postings -- we cant edit it. --- THEN WHY THE HELL DO THOSE UNREASONABLE NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS GETS OUR ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.

4. On baazee you could list you products for Privileged Buyers only.

Here on ebay you have buyer monitoring tool where you can strategically block buyers. YA .. Yeah ... but you cant block buyers who are less than 30 days old and have no ratings. That means any one who makes a new id can spoil you business and ya after you give him a negative feedback (he will also do the same - which cannot be edited) he will be automatically blocked. yeah

Boss Baazee wasent perfect. Wasent gret. BUT IT WAS STILL BETTER THAN EBAY !! Get it !! There the amount of transactions via offline mode was more. The TRUST and COMMUNITY values were real and not enforced. Here the process keeps on getting complicated.

I dont think we can continue on ebay. I have secured a Job for my self and the 3 yrs i spent here are wasted.
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

Well Said superstores_tech,I support your views.Baazee was far better then Ebay.
Message 2 of 31
latest reply

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

Well said man!!
just one more point to add...there were people who were really caring...who used to be happy when we were happy and sad when we were sad or facing problems...now,we have copy paste people who have are not concerned abt our problems,care damn and well i think feel more happy and satisfied when they c a seller is begging for corrections...anyways,no need of postings...no one cares.
Message 3 of 31
latest reply

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

harryfashion
Community Member
Even I dont understand how they manage to bill you so much, infact the sellers should be paid for the new extra effort they are putting in to learn things 😉 and make it work,

Frankly this invoice is an serious issue questioning about the very existence of sellers .
Message 4 of 31
latest reply

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

superstores_tech
Community Member
Ya now we have 'Copy Paste' ppl who 'COpy paste' Emotions in the community. lol ... regards
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 5 of 31
latest reply

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

superstores_tech
Community Member
Ya now we have 'Copy Paste' ppl who 'COpy paste' Emotions in the ebay communications. lol ... regards
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 6 of 31
latest reply

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

sapl4all
Community Member
Dear Friends

Superstores is absolutely right ,

I support all his views. Especially his statement that the motto of Ebay “ Exploitaion Of Sellers and Free Goodies To Attract New Buyers” is absolutely true. Just check out now ebay.in is offering Hyundai Getz Car worth Rs. 5 Lakh + free of cost, for a newly registered lucky winner. Have they ever thought of offering A Scooter to a seller as an incentive who has done a whopping business in any given month. Forget scooter , they will not even offer bicycle to sellers. Instead encouraging seller , they will appoint special person rather recovery officer to call up seller everyday and recover fee from him. They will never think about the sellers as MM has said “ ebay.in guys think sellers are earning million” . Retaining a client (either buyer or seller) is not part of their strategy. They just want to concentrate all their efforts to attract new buyers & sellers. But what about client retention. They do not want to do any efforts in that. When first time I had registered myself on indiatimes , they just sent me discount coupons for few weeks , Finally I decided to use these coupons. And I became regular buyer on indiatimes. Even today if I do not purchase on indiatimes for few months, I receive these discount coupons , and I again purchase just to use these coupons. Excellent Idea of Indiatimes. But our ebay.in guys do not scratch their heads because may be they just have to show it to their bosses that ebay.in has so many new registered users. Whether these users are really regular visitors to ebay.in or not is not their concern.

About the new ebay.in it is not at all worth investing time. It’s not at all user friendly. In fact it is absolutely rediculous as compared to baazee.com. If ebay.in thinks they can implement all their American policies in India, they are making a big mistake. In India people do not prefer to buy on net.

No wonder India exports so many programmers to USA as it is evident from ebay.in that Americans do not have logic.

All this Invoice Thing , reminds me of Lagaan movie. Barish (Rain) aur no Barish Ebay.in just wants its LAGAAN whether deal materialises or not is not their concern. Only difference in movie the boss was British and here the boss is American.

If we sellers can unite we can fight all this. So come on seller brothers (Big & small ),

There is strength in Unity, Let’s fight ebay.in together.

Regards to all.
Message 7 of 31
latest reply

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

superstores_tech
Community Member
Also another important issue is that the number of negative ratings received is higher on ebay as compared to on baazee. that is majorly due to the communication gap between the buyers and sellers. The communication via the website is more promote but we prefer to have direct emails with the buyer.

Also there should be order numbers like baazee to refer to orders.

regards

ANkur

Superstores
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 8 of 31
latest reply

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

Dear sapl.co.in and other Sellers,
First My "Hi" to all.
I am with you all and Yes Unity have great powers,All sellers are requested to express their view and Sugesstions and Offcourse the Longg List of Complaints ...!So that Ebay.in(Opss Baazee)Can know that We are not in mood of accepting any Unfair things(Rubbish Policy)of them.All the issdue must be solved righ here in the disscusion boards with All Sellers.
Ebay Dont forget Without Sellers,what your new and old buyers will do.It is the Good sellers who make a Site Like Baazee.com HIT IN INDIA and If Ebay.in want to be near Baazee then They will have to solve all the problems of sellers ..without any DELAY.
Common Yaar This is India(Mera Bharat Mahaan;)...
So frame rules and policy accordingly.
Please Ebay reply here...and Again PLZ PLZ PLZ DONT GIVE ANY CONTACT LINK...AS IT TOTAL USELESS...

Thanks,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems.
Message 9 of 31
latest reply

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

superstores_tech
Community Member
Hello Every one,

I have figured out something.
These subscriptions are the key to solve the problem of hectic order management on ebay.

matlab ghuma phira ke wahi -- 200 rupye ka fees

i have subscribed to these selling manager tools and will let every one know whts the result.

i have also heard of complaints that not all FVC credits are adjsuted in our invoice.

now its really hectic to check this invoicing system.

GOD SAVE US --- Rather GOD SAVE EBAY.in ... lol

Regards

ANkur Agarwal

Superstores_tech
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 10 of 31
latest reply