HOW TO GET VISITORS TO MY PRODUCTS ?

racajose
Community Member
I AM VERY NEW FOR E BAY , TWO TIMES I HAVE LISTING BUT TILL NOW NO ONE DID NOT SEE MY ITEMS. HOW TO GET VISITORS FOR MY PRODUCTS ? PLEASE GUIDE ME.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Raca (racajose),

Welcome to eBay India community boards and thank you for posting your concerns on this forum.

Firstly, let me also thank you for choosing our platform for selling your items.

Here are some tips to attract buyers/visitors on to your listing/item:

1. Include keywords in your title: Identify which keywords are being used by other sellers in their title. Also call out extra benefits if you are offering any such as free shipping, no extra taxes being charged i.e. all inclusive price, free accessories. You may want to use Subtitle as well if you run out of character space in the 'Title' area.
  2. Starting pricing low: do a simple research on what is the lowest price an already existing seller on ebay is selling the same or a similar item. If you can offer competitive prices, your listing will most likely get visitors. You need not worry about eBay listing fees or eBay Final Value Fees which is charged when your item sells if you have listed less than 20 times (basically 20 listings). This way you can offer the item at best prices.
  3. Offer free shipping: You may want to include your shipping charges in your offer price and need not charge the buyer separately as the buyer might not always think that your shipping charges are reasonable. When you include the shipping charges in your offer price and then try to price competitivelly, you will automatically keep a reasonable shipping charge, hence attract the buyer and more visitors.
  4. Display as many photos as you can: This will give the buyer to see the item from various angles and bbuilds confidence.
  5. Proper Decription of the item, warranty and return policies only helps to give the buyer that extra confidence which makes him purchase your item.
  6. List internationally: If you are ready to expand the horizons and you think you are comfortabble in shipping your item abroad if it sells then select 'Shipping Worldwide' option while ccreating your listing. This will help you attract buyers from acrosss the world and thereby increasing the visitor base to which your items are being displayed exponentiallly.
  7. Use listing Upgrades: There are number of listing upgrades (features) which help you prioritize your listings in search results over others and attract the first look of the visitor onto your listing and are priced reasonably according to the benefits they offer which you can surely bear to attract a number of visitors. To know more on Listing Upgrades, click here.

I hope I was able to provide you with some guidelines on how to attract visitors.

Do let me know if there is something I cando for you to guide you further.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
    Indraneel
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

krishnaindia
Community Member
Here is my take on this and specifically applies for your items.

1. All art work really needs jumbo pictures for people to appreciate the art . you are putting up a stock photo which is not big enough. You need hep how to put that send me a message.

2. You have some impressive size factor to your advantage for the paintings. For example, it doesnt impress people when you say 58cms * 89cm, put a perspectve to your pictures along with the painting like a flower pot etc.

3. You have 0 feedback , do not project yourself a wholesale provider at this stage. Just say it is all pain stakingly handmade and each piece is unique so and so forth.

4. Your heading is very ordinary, make it extra ordinary by saying the content of pictures( like Meccah, sparrows ..) , say something like jaded with semi precious stones. Just see .. there are hundreds of paintings on ebay ... you need an USP , which I can see you do have in all your paintings.

There are many more like payment terms ... I will continue only if I see some comments about this first .
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

rainbowmobileshoppe
Community Member
dear memebrs ,
I am new to ebay and have been in business with an offline shop running for 5 years .Nowas i have tried e bay for an online presence I have listed some items of my shop for sale.But they have been lsited on the fourth or the fifth pages and also what to do to get them listed on the first anjd second pages for increased response .How to use the featured plus and home page features for my listing
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

earningcow
Community Member
my first item was sold with in 24 hours and i was impressed very much. But after that i listed 4 items but for no result. where is the problem?
Message 5 of 5
latest reply